• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Crawford always seems to simultaneously keep us in the game and yet lose the game for us. Every game.

Thank goodness ! Only 6 more mind numbing losses left and the debacle will be over ! What a disaster !

The team is a reflection of Manning...lackadaisical, dumb, and no passion.

If you think Danny Manning is lackadaisical, dumb or passionless, then I have some really bad news for you.

Last edited:
Until Manning decides to start ripping refs a new one, they won’t respect him and calls are going to be in favor of the other team.

I feel like Clawson could help him with this.

Not that it matters, but how was that not a foul on Childress?

Was thinking the same thing. I've seen Childress get run over twice now in the last 2 games on the same type of play. No foul.

But RJ, I don't really blame HotDog, this is DM's fault. He ALLOWS the guy to play that out of control and make those turnover and take those bad shots. Craw is just doing what is allowed.

then stop calling a 20-year-old a derogatory nickname, you piece of shit

Until Manning decides to start ripping refs a new one, they won’t respect him and calls are going to be in favor of the other team.

I understood why he didn't initially, but in year 4, you should have a reputation. You have earned the right to lay it on the refs every once in a while. But that is far from our largest problem.

Given Manning's size he could use it to his advantage a la John Thompson in the 80s to scare the crap out of refs. I also think of the LBJ photos of him leaning into and over people.

This is just as annoying a '22's constant focus on CMM was. Great that all your, 50 or so, posts contain this. Contributing a little more than that would be nice. It's old already

Then put me on ignore. I don't really give a shit what you think. I didn't realize I was here to make you happy. I know it only shows 50 posts but I have been here (old board) for 15 years. Not sure where all my posts went. Again, if you no likey, ignore or get bent, I don't care either way.

then stop calling a 20-year-old a derogatory nickname, you piece of shit

POS, Really? I figure HotDog is better than actually typing the kids name everytime. Let's not name call fella. Meeting posters has always been fun for me as I have met many of these very posters. No sense making it uncomfortable for you to meet one day.

I think the only real takeaway from this game is that we need more of the lineup that cut it from 14 to 3 and we need to know where it has been all season.

Umm, it was primarily a 4 guard lineup of Craw, Chill, Mitch, Key and Moore. It’s pretty widely regarded as a horrendous lineup.

Back