• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Some of the calls are bad, but we probably have such a huge disadvantage in FT attempts because our drive enough (and when they do, it’s generally not very under control). I agree we get shafted here and here but would argue (without checking stats, someone can correct me if I’m wrong) that we don’t get a lot of free throws because we don’t get inside enough. When we do, it’s generally either a Doral dunk or an out of control layup/pass.

Either way, the lack of calls can be traced to coaching.

To top it off the women’s team blew a 45-29 halftime lead and lost by 10 to Cuse today too.

Putting RChildress on ignore is the best decision anyone can make after a Wake loss. Seeing as though DM will be here through at least next year, I encourage any rational fan to do the same.

Strange that he should have "chill" anywhere in his username.

Sarr and Mitchel combine for 12 minutes of playing time. TT gets 12 minutes also.

Manning's is the most incompetent coach at assigning playing minutes. No way that BZ was this bad at that particular aspect of the game.
Then again Manning played TVH more minutes than John Collins in 7 games.

Sarr and Mitchel combine for 12 minutes of playing time. TT gets 12 minutes also.

Manning's is the most incompetent coach at assigning playing minutes. No way that BZ was this bad at that particular aspect of the game.
Then again Manning played TVH more minutes than John Collins in 7 games.

What would your minute distribution be? I realize it’s his fault for signing some of these guys, but imagine wanting to make subs & having the choices he has. The 4 guard lineup is awful, but the only reason we didn’t lose by 15-20. How do you splice the 4/5’s 80 minutes if you r DM?

Game wasn't advertised as being on here, but caught the 2nd half on a Richmond channel. Pretty good comeback with some hot shooting. But once we reach 5:00 remaining, same old, same old. Lousy shot selection, bad decision making, WTF is Moore doing trapping at halfcourt, Danny, get Moore out when you're fouling and put him back in on O, Crawford WTF?....

We were two and one in women's play had three games at home lost to both Carolina and Florida State at home in overtime had a huge lead today which we blew

11-14, 3-9 through today. Another program failing under the current leadership.

Ehh. To be fair that’s always been a failing program. More understandable than the pile of shit we’ve had to endure in the men’s program the last 8 years and counting.

Ehh. To be fair that’s always been a failing program. More understandable than the pile of shit we’ve had to endure in the men’s program the last 8 years and counting.

There’s no reason we can’t have a good women’s program. Always seems like we’re close, but lose a ton of close games and can’t hold leads.

Then put me on ignore. I don't really give a shit what you think. I didn't realize I was here to make you happy. I know it only shows 50 posts but I have been here (old board) for 15 years. Not sure where all my posts went. Again, if you no likey, ignore or get bent, I don't care either way.

Oh goody we are going to get into 'board' measuring contest. Why to stay classy right out of the gate.

Omg Moore and 4 guards. Moore should never leave the lane. I swear to god this is coaching

Moore leaving his man and trapping near half court was the worst coaching move I’ve ever seen. BONEHEAD. You can’t make this shit up! Can you imagine John Wooden having Walton or Jabbar do that? Norm Sloan with Tommy Burleson? That play was a pivotal point in the game! We must make a coaching move. We have a giant moron trying to coach us.

I would expect this from others, but not you. It's a totally ridiculous statement. Without him, we aren't in any games.

He was referring to crunch time. That’s when he becomes anti-clutch.

Back