• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

High Point U commits to basketball

Aren’t you still a WFU fan at heart? Most WFU undergrads I know who attended grad school elsewhere (such as Donald Ross) are WFU fans first.

If anything, the Carolina Way has given me the foresight to realize that once Wes wins a natty at Wake he’s going to be the next coach of his alma mater.

Some of y’all aren’t the best at spotting jokes.

Say what? Thought we were talking about the new High Point basketball on campus arena and all the debt they were in?

Thanks, it was fun. BUT you are getting old. You won't even pick up the check due to losing a bet.

You are dishonorable, just like all the others who have made bets with me.

HPU and Elon are not close to being in the same academic tier as WFU, but one must admit that both schools have made incredible progress with both their academics and campuses. Elon’s progress has been more gradual, and HPU’s over the past 10 years. Both campuses are gorgeous. I assume that this has motivated MSD to improve the older dorms, build the north campus, and add the Angelou dorm and Farrell Hall.

Yeah. I’m sure the competition from HPOnlineU was really turning up the heat.

HPU and Elon are not close to being in the same academic tier as WFU, but one must admit that both schools have made incredible progress with both their academics and campuses. Elon’s progress has been more gradual, and HPU’s over the past 10 years. Both campuses are gorgeous. I assume that this has motivated MSD to improve the older dorms, build the north campus, and add the Angelou dorm and Farrell Hall.

They need to update the quad dorms if they haven’t already. They were way out of date in the late 90s. Can’t imagine what they are like today.

I officially petition that we adopt High Point as our team and use these boards to discuss
OUR PANTHERS until further notice.

They need to update the quad dorms if they haven’t already. They were way out of date in the late 90s. Can’t imagine what they are like today.

They have been updated.

I officially petition that we adopt High Point as our team and use these boards to discuss
OUR PANTHERS until further notice.

The fact that we are threatened by HPU is the most LOWF thing that has happened over the past few weeks.

Yeah so far the only person remotely threatened is the guy that has relations to some dumb dumb that went there.

DR, I prefer we get better in a hurry in basketball. I haven't begged you for tickets ever. We went to games together and got tickets at UT football when Game Day was there. We went to the Masters on a Sunday with Little Reff & stood outside the right gate & all 3 of us got tickets to go in, follow Mickelson & Couples from the 1st tee on. But you just yammer on & on and make up so many stories to make yourself be the Big Man. Quit the crap and just try to be human. You ain't that big a deal.

Correction. My bad. You did get me & my wife 2 tickets for the Masters from your Sedgefield CC connection a few years ago for $300 each and we went on a Saturday. Many thanks.

I guess ivy leaguers call wake grads dumb dumbs or worse. Do go on we need a distraction from all our roster turnover rumors or at least I do.

Last edited:
Back