• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Democrats are Rightly Hated..

It’s a Trump Hurricane and flood. It’s the most incredible wettest.

giphy-downsized.gif

Actually why Democrats are rightfully hated

But MHB and MDMH would rather have two more Republicans in the Senate for the next six years. That will show everyone!!!!

Claire pretty much is a republican at this point.

She votes with Dems over 90% of the time versus a likely 0% for Hawley...

Hawley would have voted for it too.

So if you lived in Missouri, you wouldn’t vote for Claire?

Hawley would have voted for it too.

So if you lived in Missouri, you wouldn’t vote for Claire?

I think that the M’s just want y’all to admit that Claire is a trash Democrat.

Everybody gets it - a Dem is better than a Pub. Some Dems are just awful politicians, though, and she is one of them. Even if she is on “our team.”

I think that the M’s just want y’all to admit that Claire is a trash Democrat.

Everybody gets it - a Dem is better than a Pub. Some Dems are just awful politicians, though, and she is one of them. Even if she is on “our team.”

Nobody said she isn’t awful. But she is the difference between any progressive Senators twiddling their thumbs vs. having the power to get things done.

Nobody said she isn’t awful. But she is the difference between any progressive Senators twiddling their thumbs vs. having the power to get things done.
She hasnt been the difference for her last two terms, but suddenly shes the difference now? Bullshit. There's always going to be a fuckin excuse to vote for these terrible candidates. Every election will be the most important election. I don't buy that. There will never be a "good time" to cut bait with these sold out corporate fucks, but it still needs to be done.

She’s the difference if 50 other Dems get elected. Don’t be dumb.

Back