• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Democrats are Rightly Hated..

It's not just shoo and me. it's basically 95% of the rest of the board...

It's not just shoo and me. it's basically 95% of the rest of the board...

lol, no it's not. Why don't you let others speak for themselves. RJ making up statistics like he always does.

lol, this whole time you've been posting inane shit in an attempt to persuade me? yeesh. I'd say its past time for you and RJ to give up on me. Good lookin' out though.

Welcome to the internet.

lol, no it's not. Why don't you let others speak for themselves. RJ making up statistics like he always does.

It's MHB not understanding the English language "basically" means something...but he is sooooo butthurt, he can't discuss anything without losing it. It's sad.

It's MHB not understanding the English language "basically" means something...but he is sooooo butthurt, he can't discuss anything without losing it. It's sad.

lol, you've lost it dude. Go make up some more stats.

Man, get a hobby...and some maturity...and the stick out of your butt...

Man, get a hobby...and some maturity...and the stick out of your butt...

If you were to make up some stats regarding what percentage of my time I should apply to each of these endeavors, how would you go about making them up?

Anyway - here's my boy Glenn Greenwald commenting on Michael Moore's new movie

now, this is a potential trump tweet if I ever read one

Trump — 3102 Counties in the US

Clinton - 67 counties

Ass Whipping

you can't even troll...nor understand what Trumpian means...

What does it mean?

I’m just saying you and Trump appear to have a similar grasp of grammar/diction/punctuation when lobbing insults at perceived enemies. Y’all type similarly.

Who am I talking about here?

- claims that we have to vote for his party candidates inorder to make America good again
- entire campaign consists of fear mongering about the opposing party putting us in danger, taking our stuff away
- ignores reality as it stands, focuses on hypothetical instead
- overly dramatic and borderline delusional
- long winded, chronic exaggerator
- very proud of connection to 80's celebrities
- thin skinned and defensive, believes every criticism is an insult
- draws attention away from important topics to himself
- writing and speaking is often unintelligible, full of spelling and grammatical errors which undermine any topical focus

Last edited:
Back