• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

We need an angry 78 year old cis white guy to take this country to the promise land.

Donald Trump is such a threat to our democracy that it motivated you to do what, exactly?

meh and lol

(Disclaimer: i don’t know itc and his contributions to civic life irl. This post is purely based on message board banter.)

In all seriousness the Bernie Bros attempted take down of Mayor Pete is both sad and laughable.

In all seriousness the Bernie Bros attempted take down of Mayor Pete is both sad and laughable.

Great! I don’t think anybody disagrees with this and I’m also not sure some of these “takedowns” (I would go with “not-hagiographic biographies,” but to each his own) are written by Bernie Bros. They’re just people left of you on the political spectrum. Lazy rhetorical device.

The funniest part about all this is that it was a takedown based on a "I'm running for President so now I have to write a book" book. Those are the most unimportant pieces of "literature" known to man.

it really hurts your feelings that Pete verbalized the ineffectual nature of angry college boys circle jerking, huh

he did? Let me know when you are willing to share anything resembling an opinion. You are essentially calling any political engagement that you disagree with as angry DSA meetings.

Your schtick is tiresome as fuck. I'm gonna truly go do something else with my time. Time to mask up and go bash some fash.

Bernie would be (sadly) assassinated by some inside government job if he were to be elected. Our country is not ready for his crazy ass.

Bernie would be (sadly) assassinated by some inside government job if he were to be elected. Our country is not ready for his crazy ass.

Yet Trump lives.

Weird post, Creamy.

he did? Let me know when you are willing to share anything resembling an opinion. You are essentially calling any political engagement that you disagree with as angry DSA meetings.

Your schtick is tiresome as fuck. I'm gonna truly go do something else with my time. Time to mask up and go bash some fash.

gatekeeper of opinions. Have fun being angry all weekend

I think any reasonable person can notice the difference between how MBH talks about non-Bernie candidates and how other Democrats talks about the candidates.

Everyone else talks about the field as people they would like to or could be convinced to vote for in the primary or someone they may eventually vote for in the general. MBH talks about non-Bernie candidates like they must be defeated at all cost.

Back