• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

We've got 10 candidates who qualify for the next debate: Biden, Booker, Buttigieg, Castro, Harris, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Sanders, Warren, Yang.

Here are my tiers/rankings. Feel free to share yours.

Will donate/canvass for:
1. Warren
2. Sanders

Will vote for, don't have strong feelings about:
3. Castro
4. Buttigieg
5. Yang
6. Booker
7. O'Rourke

Will vote for, actively dislike:
8. Harris
9. Klobuchar
10. Biden

Will donate/canvass for:
1. Pete
2. Warren

3. Castro
4. Booker
5. Harris
6. Beto
7. Sanders
8. Yang
9. Klobuchar
10. Biden

Will vote/donate for:
Biden

Will vote for:
Warren

WGAF they're not going to get the nomination anyway

Here are my tiers/rankings.

Will donate/canvass for:
1. Warren
2. Sanders
3. Castro
4. Buttigieg
5. Yang
6. Booker
7. O'Rourke
8. Harris
9. Klobuchar
10. Biden

Because fuck Trump so fucking much.

I will canvass for anyone who gets rid of my student loans

Will donate/canvass for:
1. Biden
2. Buttigieg

Will vote for, kind of like:
3. Klobuchar
4. Warren

5. Castro
6. Yang
7. Booker
8. O'Rourke
9. Harris

10. Sanders

Will donate/canvass for:
1. Warren
2. Sanders

3. Buttigieg
4. Castro
5. Beto
6. Yang
7. Harris

Will vote for have no opinion on them at all:

8. Klobuchar

9. Booker
10. Biden

Buttigieg is the only 1 who remotely enthuses me, and even then, I have concerns about how electable he is. Dislike Sanders by far the most and now dislike Harris too. Was also done with Gillibrand and glad she's out. Will gladly vote for whoever the nominee is v. Trump. Trump makes me nastalgic for W & Cheney. I would have considered that impossible 15 years ago.

For the people who actively dislike Biden, why? Is it an age/whiteness thing. Or a policy thing?

It is weird to me the hate when he is campaigning on Obama's platform that was one of the most successful and popular policy platforms in the modern political era.

Would vote for and donate to
Biden
Pete
Harris

Like and Would Vote For
Castro
Yang
Tulsi

Dislike but would still get the vote
Beto
Booker
Klobuchar

Will not vote for
Warren

Would vote against
Sanders

For the people who actively dislike Biden, why? Is it an age/whiteness thing. Or a policy thing?

It is weird to me the hate when he is campaigning on Obama's platform that was one of the most successful and popular policy platforms in the modern political era.

Obama’s policies weren’t that popular with progressives and the progressive voice of the party has only increased since he left office. Makes sense to me especially considering Biden is running a moderate campaign and has had plenty of recent gaffes. I don’t know how you could look at the current crop of candidates and believe Biden is objectively the best choice unless you’re just going off of his name rather than his views and performance.

Also not surprising you did include her but no need for the Assad apologist on your list as she’s not in the next debate.

I'll play.

All in for (but won't canvass for because she's going to get 70+% of votes in my state anyway):
Warren

Will eagerly support:
Any and everybody else

You would vote for Donald over Bernie?

I would vote for a turd sandwich over Bernie.

Doesn't matter though he won't be the nominee and he is probably also going to prevent Warren from being the nominee as well. So in that case god bless him.

I would vote for a turd sandwich over Bernie.

Doesn't matter though he won't be the nominee and he is probably also going to prevent Warren from being the nominee as well. So in that case god bless him.

Explains why America gets exactly what it deserves regarding an uneducated electorate.

I'll vote for the Dem nominee, period.

I'm still favoring Warren. If she wins, I expect her to have to tack towards the center, at least some. But she's smart and has the right impulses about regulating big business. I like Buttigieg and think he's got smarts and skills.

I liked Obama a lot. Pubs refusing to work with him and instead choosing to demonize him caused me to leave the party.

Biden seems past his prime/time.

Back