• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Here is your Dem front runner, ladies and gents...

Well, that settles it. Since there's clearly no difference now between the leading Democrats and Trump on racial issues (and a host of other things), I guess I'll have no choice but to vote for Trump. #bosides!

Damn you make good money (over $420k a year).

Regardless, Bernie doesn’t believe the top 1 percent are villains but rather that there is no reason to have a system where the top 1 percent of earners should be making so much more money than other percentiles.

Why tf would you spend part of your day trolling the Tunnels making $400K+. Shit if I was anywhere near 6 figures, y’all are a distant memory.

Sadly, you’ll be stuck with me for the foreseeable future.

To be fair, that’s one of the better humble brag drops I remember. It will be even better if it comes out that his parents make that much and he’s just a millennial moocher.

Why tf would you spend part of your day trolling the Tunnels making $400K+. Shit if I was anywhere near 6 figures, y’all are a distant memory.

Sadly, you’ll be stuck with me for the foreseeable future.

Maybe he's paid in Liberian or Guyanese dollars...

ADT will be making it rain at the clubs once he clears 75 large.

Lol BKF hating on Mayor Pete for this non issue while standing behind Trump, the guy who regularly stiffs contractors and employees is high comedy.

Assuming that’s BKF.

If that's BKF, he's gone a remarkably long time without mentioning current Wake students/tuition.

ADT will be making it rain at the clubs once he clears 75 large.

Shit I’ll just be happy to be able to pay off student loans first. But after, you’re absolutely right.

Back