• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Will donate/actively canvass for:
1. Warren
2. Castro

May Canvas for:
3. Buttigieg

Will phone bank GOTV efforts/may provide transportation to polling stations for:
4. Booker
5. Yang
6. Harris
7. Klobuchar
8. O'Rourke
9. Bernie
10. Biden

If I had a nickel for every time some anonymous loser on the internet said he was in the top 1 percent, then Bernie Sanders would be railing on me. Bottom line: people lie all the fucking time on the internet ( and real life for that matter). lying about how much money they make is probably the number two lie , right after how many models they've fucked.

Why would anyone brag about fucking models? Model cars? Model trains? Model planes? Seems a bit odd...

If I had a nickel for every time some anonymous loser on the internet said he was in the top 1 percent, then Bernie Sanders would be railing on me. Bottom line: people lie all the fucking time on the internet ( and real life for that matter). lying about how much money they make is probably the number two lie , right after how many models they've fucked.

Just based on the demographics of this board (mostly white male Wake grads in their late 30s to 60s), I’m guessing around 8-10% of us are in the 1 percent. But to my knowledge, only one dude has been like “I’m a 1 percenter.”

Not a 1%'er myself, but look at who you're competing with out there. Not much excuse to not be a to 5%'er to 10%'er. A few hundred thou doesn't go as far as it used to.

If Buttigieg is so smart, why does he still have $137K of student debt 15 years after he graduated? To me, that is an indication that he has made some poor decisions somewhere along the way. Either that or he has no qualms about shafting the people who loaned him the money.

I see the Randleman Liquor Baron is back.

Lol

Welsher.

giphy.gif

The DNC is scrapping plans for a virtual caucus.

DNC throws Iowa, Nevada caucuses into confusion

The telephone-based system of voting proposed in Iowa and Nevada was supposed to fulfill a new DNC requirement to improve accessibility at the 2020 caucuses. It came after years of complaints from caucus state voters who say they want to vote but, because of work or physical conflicts, have been unable to attend the long and involved events, which often drag on for hours. The virtual proposal was aimed at bringing in those voters, as Democrats hoped to expand turnout in 2020 and pour the maximum amount of grassroots energy into picking a nominee to take on President Donald Trump.

Nevada will have early voting at least, Iowa can't without running into issues with New Hampshire's laws intended to ensure they have the first primary.

Back