• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

man, that's why i could never be a politician

i'd be like "when i was in college, i said 'what's up?' to justin gray as we both entered the dorm and he just kind of looked at me and put on his headphones and walked away"

Last edited:
Personally it bothered me not in the least that Harris was a prosecutor.

We do need them.

I think she came off in the debates as inadequately prepared (or unable to articulate well/winsomely her positions) and maybe a little whiny.

The racism and sexism displayed by the voters in the Dem primary is odious and deplorable.

well.... this just comes across as salty:

well.... this just comes across as salty:

That’s fine. If I’m the Pete campaign, I love it.

The racism and sexism displayed by the voters in the Dem primary is odious and deplorable.

Could it be that in their refutation of the candidate Kamala, who made her name and career locking up a ton of brown and black people, enforcing unjust and disproportionate laws, dem voters have spoken out against a racist criminal justice system?

Last edited:

wonder who worked on the ad

EK_8JaDXsAA908s

EK_8JZ_WoAEcODp

EK_8JaHWsAUdwRO

Uncle Joe is in great hands with the PSA bros. 400+ electoral votes next fall is a lock.

Could it be that in their refutation of the candidate Kamala, who made her name and career locking up a ton of brown and black people, enforcing unjust and disproportionate laws, dem voters have spoken out against a racist criminal justice system?

Interesting - Thanks for bringing Sen Harris' career background to my attention as I don't remember any reporting on this by the MSM when she was still a candidate.

Back