• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTR, I'm almost completely off of it myself but still check it just to see if there's anything interesting going on (there's not).

What's a good, preferably visual, intro to WW2?

Not exactly what you're looking for, but the Netflix show Babylon Berlin is a pretty sweet, high-budget German show about the social and political forces at hand during the rise of Nazism, the spread of Communism, and the end of the Weimar Republic, set against the backdrop of the cultural explosion of 20s Berlin around sexuality, feminism, etc. as it leads up to WWII.

Really good stuff.

brasky, which is your MLS team?

people watch all-star things?

Your last paragraph is why I have not been a big fan of flips from the next purchasers standpoint. Glad to hear that your inspector caught that stuff. The flippers want to get enough done quickly so they can sell. So sometimes they cut corners, especially if it is something hard to see.

At least in NC there is the due diligence period where you can pull the offer. Hopefully that period has not passed for you brasky, especially if they’re playing hardball with some serious inspection findings.

I knew you were too cool for Facebook.

FIX THIS ^^^^^^

What's the last Wake sporting event everyone attended?

I went to the FSU game two years ago where Clawson went full coward

New Orleans Museum of Art and City Park are worth your time

go to Parkway for po'boys on the way back toward city center

I use Facebook as the best aggregate of local political news and goings-on in Chicago

tumblr_lugc52TtAi1qznfdeo1_500.gif

What's the last Wake sporting event everyone attended?

I went to the FSU game two years ago where Clawson went full coward

Syracuse football games last year, usually go to a few a year. haven't been to a game at the Joel since I graduated in 07. last Wake bball game I attended was in Athens, GA I think in 08. we lost.

My students are answering questions in their devices with no extra direction needed, Google Classrooom is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back