• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

some good timeouts by Danny. I thought putting Johnson in was a boneheaded mistake but damn, scored last 4 pits

Nah, Sharone Wright had bricked 3 or 4 bad shots in a row. Was time for him to sit.

2r8rxg.jpg

God damn right brother!

Oh hey. I landed.

What did I miss?

Did we just cruise to victory in the 2nd half?

Ha.

I have no doubts that we'll lose, but this seems like the type of random outlier game where we win and nobody can explain how or why it happened.

I mean, it's probably going to happen at least once this year.

Just ignore the last sentence of this post (which I deleted for your benefit).

Disagree. He’d be an excellent role player on a good team. He is asked to do too much on this team but he gives it 100% every single time he steps on the floor. He and Chaundee play as hard as they can every minute they’re on the court.

Agreed. Brown plays really hard, and he’s becoming a scorer.

Good team win. I thought Hoard looked really good, and Chill, Mucius, Wright, and Johnson all had their moments.

NC State really should stop wearing the in your face black uniforms when they play the Deacs.

Other than the temporary bragging rights we have. This is the least excited I’ve ever been for a win vs. a ranked big four team.

So what next? What do it all mean Basil?

Other than the temporary bragging rights we have. This is the least excited I’ve ever been for a win vs. a ranked big four team.

So what next? What do it all mean Basil?

Pretty much. My excitement level is at a 1, but doesn't mean I'm not enjoying this win and seeing State fans lose their minds once again.

At least now we're someone's "bad loss" come tourney time.

It's not just a random "someone." It is NC State. They are a likely tournament team. With the loss last night now on their resume.

Happy for the guys. They deserved this win but man its hard to get pumped when every win from here on out is potentially a saving grace for Manning's job. I'd enjoy this so much more if I knew our AD was competent enough to not let flash in the pan wins cloud his judgement but obviously that is not the case based on the last decade.

Uh Oh, I feel little bubbles of hope building up inside me regarding the rest of the year. This team has talent, we could win 7-10 games in the ACC. Fuck it. GO DEACS. VIBES.

Yep, the talent is there as we have all said.

If Manning would just roll out the ball and stay out of the way we should win a handful of conference games.

If we had a coach, we would win more than a handful of conference games.

Wake looked like the more talented team. Torin Dorn was the only guy I saw that I would want on my team.

If State can be ranked 17 with those players, Wake should be contenders.

Back