• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

Lil Chill with some bent up frustration as he screams at the State fans at the end of game. Good win for the Deacs. Danny is going to need about 7 more in ACC play and I don't see it happening. But it's always nice to beat Moo U.

I bet Danny is so excited at the post game presser he almost cracks a slight grin.

Listening to Stan and Dinger on the radio call- Dinger was as surprised as us when he yelled out "Wake wins?!" over Stan's last second call. lol

Uh Oh, I feel little bubbles of hope building up inside me regarding the rest of the year. This team has talent, we could win 7-10 games in the ACC. Fuck it. GO DEACS. VIBES.

Wake D was actually pretty good in the last 8.5. State never really got a good look at the basket.

2r8rxg.jpg

The Brandon Childress defenders are wrong. Dude can shoot when it doesn’t matter but he isn’t good.

Disagree. He’d be an excellent role player on a good team. He is asked to do too much on this team but he gives it 100% every single time he steps on the floor. He and Chaundee play as hard as they can every minute they’re on the court.

I can’t believe we won that game. Only thing that saved us was that State inexplicably kept sending us to the foul line. We couldn’t score a basket if we tried.

We beat Davidson without their best player and now State without their best player. If either of those guys play we lose both games.

Enjoy the win. Fuck State.

Manning isn’t back unless he pulls an absolute miracle and wins the ACCT or something wild.

Agreed. Fuck State and their bitch ass fans. Manning gone at the end of the year.

Back