• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TIERS!!!

Does anyone know if Chrispy is still around? He used to have a lot of good info and insight.

One of my all-time favorite threads was the guy that was messing with an email scammer, and he created an alias that involved Moricle - can anyone help me out with the details on this one? There was a lot of back and forth, and it was absolutely hilarious.

Believe that was WFUWaldo

I first posted on the old ACC Boards site when I started law school in ‘02. I still firmly believe that the entire concept of message boards crested and peaked with the leading up to and aftermath of the State game at Groves in ‘03.

Man for some reason I thought he had died.

You might be thinking of tOTF - that guy was a trip. Don't know if Mags ever spoke of it here, but he worked in the World Trade Center and left or was transferred some months before 9/11.

I first posted on the old ACC Boards site when I started law school in ‘02. I still firmly believe that the entire concept of message boards crested and peaked with the leading up to and aftermath of the State game at Groves in ‘03.

That’s a perfectly reasonable belief.

I would put it at the Grobe to Arkansas or Skip to Pitt situations.

I would put it at the Grobe to Arkansas or Skip to Pitt situations.

And rjkarl in Anaheim.

Or J Will sick and not playing (which he did) and no mention of Josh Howard not playing for us.

Mags? I keep up with him on Facebook a bit. Years ago, he put us up when we were in the military bowl. He’s great people.

Hope you all are well. Thank you for the kind words. You’re welcome back anytime.

Can’t believe this password worked. I’ve tried to sign in a few times before and figured my profile was erased. Good to see that this board lives on.

Pretty much fell off the boards and passionately following sports when my son became more active. Then my mother finally succumbed to cancer in 2013, and more recently lost my mother-in-law in August and my Pop this past September. Despite the sadness of these losses, I am very happy being a dad. Best wishes.

Hope you all are well. Thank you for the kind words. You’re welcome back anytime.

Can’t believe this password worked. I’ve tried to sign in a few times before and figured my profile was erased. Good to see that this board lives on.

Pretty much fell off the boards and passionately following sports when my son became more active. Then my mother finally succumbed to cancer in 2013, and more recently lost my mother-in-law in August and my Pop this past September. Despite the sadness of these losses, I am very happy being a dad. Best wishes.

Great to see you Mags, you still a Vandy guy ? :D

The absolute worst poster on any old board was the Jeff [Redacted] of moderators, turftoega. That son of a bitch would ban two bickering Wake fans arguing over the price of tea in China and then let two dozen or more State and Carolina fans hang out talking shit without even a warning.

Who was the guy who got banned to his own private "playground" thread other than Rulz? He was real bad. Also, whatever happened to Caturday? Still around under new name?

Who was the guy who got banned to his own private "playground" thread other than Rulz? He was real bad. Also, whatever happened to Caturday? Still around under new name?

Speaking of "playground" , last summer I ran into Caturday in the park... I think it was the 4th of July

I've RARELY met anyone who is as good at anything they do act the way Caturday did. I've head that people pay other to tweet. Maybe Caturday is paying someone to post for him.

Back