• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

I think Sam Howell is going to pick us apart. That guy's cool as a cucumber. So is Newman. This game could set a record for total combined passing yards. Toss up. Amazing how different this game looks compared to three weeks ago.

To be fair it was always gonna be within 4-6 points worst case either team favored.

I think Sam Howell is going to pick us apart. That guy's cool as a cucumber. So is Newman. This game could set a record for total combined passing yards. Toss up. Amazing how different this game looks compared to three weeks ago.
Our DBs may have something to say about that first forecast. Some preseason assumptions about the talent of the Cheaters had to be shortsighted given all the antipathy for the Brown rebuild clouding the collective judgment of some. This pretty much looks like what we could expect all along—a team with lots of upside potential. The difference now is two wins but the Deacs have two wins as well.

I want to win this game more than any other wake game in the last 5 years. Let's hope this Miami pillow fight goes into quadruple overtime and ends with some sort of controversial call that they can't get over for days. Fuck Carolina.

I’ve never wanted to win a game more than last years duke game. Wish you the same fortune.

2 ties in series history & UNC forfeited once in 1891, cowards

We have a weak corner (Henderson)who can’t cover a stop sign. Other than that position, our defense looks pretty solid. We have a pass rush this year and Howell will go down a few times. We should win if we don’t give up many explosives. The UNC pass defense looks suspect.

We have a weak corner (Henderson)who can’t cover a stop sign. Other than that position, our defense looks pretty solid. We have a pass rush this year and Howell will go down a few times. We should win if we don’t give up many explosives. The UNC pass defense looks suspect.

The criticism of Amari is bullshit. He’s an experienced corner who makes some boom or bust plays. We probably wouldn’t have won the USU game without his phenomenal INT.

If you are a Carolina fan and you are reading this, fuck you and your Mack is Back bullshit.

Two undefeated teams. Perfect opportunity to knock UNC down off of their pedestal and find out how good Wake really is.

The criticism of Amari is bullshit. He’s an experienced corner who makes some boom or bust plays. We probably wouldn’t have won the USU game without his phenomenal INT.

actually i agree with 22 for once...amari makes wayyyyyy too many bad plays to be a starting corner..hes not quick enough for the cushion he always gives...and he cant tackle a toddler

Last edited:
Wake is better than SC or Miami. Let’s hope they don’t realize that fact. As much as it pained me, I wanted UNC to win last night. Their heads are in the clouds now.

Last edited:
UNC fans looking ahead to Clemson in ACC championship game already?

Friday is going to be SOOOO much fun.

wake still wont get the love after we put the cheat babies in their place...which will only motivate this team more the rest of the year

Friday will be special. We get to play against 2 legends........Mack and Howell.

Back