• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Not even a “process crimes” just simply that there are no crimes at all. Followed up by an internet conspiracy theory. BOLD TAKE SAILOR

Nothing will move Republicans in the Senate to convict because they are all Sailors. Morally bankrupt, soulless, decrepit flesh shells.

At a minimum the Ukraine aid was duly appropriated by Congress and held up by Trump as he tried to scheme a way to weaponize it for his personal benefit. This is illegal. Does anyone disagree with this?

TIL a President has to commit an actual, on the books crime to be impeached.

There are no crimes in that statement, much less proof that Trump committed any.

You, of all people, who has spent the last few years wailing and caterwauling about possible foreign interference in our elections should be demanding an explanation of how Ukraine tried to interfere in the US 2016 presidential election.

Let's just skip right to the conclusion, Ukraine didn't try to interfere in the 2016 election.

not sure where in the 1st world now or historically austerity has driven economic growth anywhere near the levels that progressive taxation along with healthy gov spending on its labor force and infrastructure reach. Those are beliefs are certainly a pipe dream/sham.

TITCR - and frankly it doesn’t matter to me or anybody else whether you believe in so-called fiscal conservativism out of ignorance, arrogance, selfishness, hubris, etc.

Last edited:
Since when does assisting the other country in investigations morph into withholding aid and demanding that other country open an investigation into a political rival with absolutely no evidence?

Since when does assisting the other country in investigations morph into withholding aid and demanding that other country open an investigation into a political rival with absolutely no evidence?

You're overthinking this. Trump was appointed by God, and Democrats are attempting a coup.

It’s amazing, every time you think man who are these dumb as shit people that provide nothing to the world and believe in the bullshit conspiracy theories peddle by Fox News and others exploiting their lack of intelligence for profit along comes sailor.

I mean what would it take for the sailors of the world to find impeachment appropriate? If Donald shot a guy dead on the street in cold blood sailor would say he neither finds impeachment appropriate nor believes he committed a crime

I mean what would it take for the sailors of the world to find impeachment appropriate? If Donald shot a guy dead on the street in cold blood sailor would say he neither finds impeachment appropriate nor believes he committed a crime

You have enough difficulty speaking coherently for yourself without presuming to speak for others. Murder would in my view be an impeachable crime.

You have enough difficulty speaking coherently for yourself without presuming to speak for others. Murder would in my view be an impeachable crime.

What about bribery, as that term was understood and used by the framers of the constitution?

What if Trump murdered Hillary Clinton in Benghazi? That’s just patriotic, right?

What about bribery, as that term was understood and used by the framers of the constitution?

Lol. There is an exactly 0% chance that sailor has paid any attention to the original meaning of of bribery. That definition ain't in conservapaedia, so it ain't something he is going to see.

Back