• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken responsibility for many of my mistakes.

I am not overreacting here to being called a liar on multiple threads by Townie or his other meritless attacks. There's nothing in the post you copied that isn't true.

My question to you is why haven't you ever held others to the same standards as you are doing with me?

If you'll point out the posters who overreact as consistently as you do and who maintain lists of "Usual Suspects," I will be happy to hold them accountable.

It's not "as consistently". It's do they act badly. Once again, you are setting criteria that is generated to only fit me. But keep playing and coming up with excuses rather than being "fair and balanced".

As to "maintaining lists of Usual Suspects", you realize that's poking certain people. don't you?

Here's a more fair way to say the same thing I've been saying about rj if you take him at his word:

his "source" is LYING.

the criteria designed to only fit rj is: consistent overreaction

OGB really finessed that one

My friend Mike was much Townie and others here when we first met. He thought my "stories" were totally full of shit. Then, he became parts of some stories that included people like Joey Buttafucco, Patrick Ewing and Faith Hill.

Aww, rj sees Townie becoming one of his friends like Mike. Can't wait to hear about the adventures you guys have when Townie and his wife come to visit next month.

By 2022, Townie will be hanging out with The Situation, Danny Manning and Meghan Trainor !

Here's a more fair way to say the same thing I've been saying about rj if you take him at his word:

his "source" is LYING.

You'd be wrong about that as well.

How you can know who that person is or what that person knows is all about what you NEED to think about me. If I am right, then the positions you've held for over a decade falls completely apart and you are shown to hate irrationally.

I really thought this chat thread was supposed to be about BiffTannen.

another possible rj-only criterium: brags about hanging out with a statutory rapist

Aww, rj sees Townie becoming one of his friends like Mike. Can't wait to hear about the adventures you guys have when Townie and his wife come to visit next month.

By 2022, Townie will be hanging out with The Situation, Danny Manning and Meghan Trainor !

People would see through Townie in a heartbeat and not want to be around him.

You'd be wrong about that as well.

How you can know who that person is or what that person knows is all about what you NEED to think about me. If I am right, then the positions you've held for over a decade falls completely apart and you are shown to hate irrationally.

I don't know who this person is because I doubt they exist. But if they do, what they told you is either intentionally or unintentionally incorrect. There is a buyout, it is 8 figures, and Goodman was more right than not right. Sorry, but my connections are better than yours!

What's even funnier is his Wiki page lists him as an actor and wrestler. :)

lots of actors must be really short. I've always though Arquette was tall b/c he's usually the tallest guy in whatever he's in. I mean, I'm 5'10". When i got to wake i was a short guy.

John Krasinski fucking towers over everyone in that Jack Ryan show but he's really "just" 6'3"

Greg in Succession is 6'5" and the rest of the family are biff sized

definitely adds to the affect of his character

RJ shot the boy Mike-Mike in his hind parts, that all.

another possible rj-only criterium: brags about hanging out with a statutory rapist

Didn't say "hanging out".

If you must know, we punked Joey. He was the doorman at The Rainbow. Mike and I had gone to a Lakers game and decided to get a pizza at The Rainbow. It was a Saturday night. There was a line all the way out to Sunset. I didn't want to wait in line and went to the door.

Joey put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

I said, "To get a pizza and some drinks."

Joey tried to shove me and told me, "Get the fuck in line like everyone else."

Mike said, "Joey, that's not a good idea."

"Who the fuck do you guys think you are?"

I told Mike to go inside and tell Tony or Mario (manager and owner) that Joey was giving us shit. Joey backed down and let us in.

So, no, it wasn't about "bragging about hanging out". The story was putting that punk in his place. But thanks for trying.

BTW, upon entering, we were given a table immediately.

About ninety minutes later, our waitress brought us over a couple of drinks and told us a guy at the bar had bought them. I asked her to thank him but we weren't into guys. The person at the bar came over and introduced himself as Andrew. It was Dice Clay.

He had been waiting for a table and asked if he could take ours rather than waiting. He was a really nice guy.

On the way out, I asked Tony the manager, how we got a table without waiting and Dice Clay had to wait over an hour. He shook his head and asked me, "It's a Tuesday night in February. It's raining. Who's here?"

I said, "Probably me."

Tony smiled, "You've got it. You and your friends pay our bills. That's why you get a table any time you show up."

My bad none of this ever happened and we wanted to lionize the douchebag Joey Buttafucco.

You got it all right Juice...just like always.

Last edited:
I don't know who this person is because I doubt they exist. But if they do, what they told you is either intentionally or unintentionally incorrect. There is a buyout, it is 8 figures, and Goodman was more right than not right. Sorry, but my connections are better than yours!

Thanks for proving my point once again.

I couldn't have done better myself.

This is why it’s worth it to prod you bhahahaha bragging about getting a table ahead of Joey Buttafucco is maybe the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on these boards

Didn't say "hanging out".

If you must know, we punked Joey. He was the doorman at The Rainbow. Mike and I had gone to a Lakers game and decided to get a pizza at The Rainbow. It was a Saturday night. There was a line all the way out to Sunset. I didn't want to wait in line and went to the door.

Joey put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

I said, "To get a pizza and some drinks."

Joey tried to shove me and told me, "Get the fuck in line like everyone else."

Mike said, "Joey, that's not a good idea."

"Who the fuck do you guys think you are?"

I told Mike to go inside and tell Tony or Mario (manager and owner) that Joey was giving us shit. Joey backed down and let us in.

So, no, it wasn't about "bragging about hanging out". The story was putting that punk in his place. But thanks for trying.

BTW, upon entering, we were given a table immediately.

About ninety minutes later, our waitress brought us over a couple of drinks and told us a guy at the bar had bought them. I asked her to thank him but we weren't into guys. The person at the bar came over and introduced himself as Andrew. It was Dice Clay.

He had been waiting for a table and asked if he could take ours rather than waiting. He was a really nice guy.

On the way out, I asked Tony the manager, how we got a table without waiting and Dice Clay had to wait over an hour. He shook his head and asked me, "It's a Tuesday night in February. It's raining. Who's here?"

I said, "Probably me."

Tony smiled, "You've got it. You and your friends pay our bills. That's why you get a table any time you show up."

My bad none of this ever happened and we wanted to lionize the douchebag Joey Buttafucco.

You got it all right Juice...just like always.

So Andrew Dice Clay made you give him your table?

This is why it’s worth it to prod you bhahahaha bragging about getting a table ahead of Joey Buttafucco is maybe the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on these boards

Your hatred is SO FUCKING BLIND that you can't even READ.

These are my exact words:

"If you must know, we punked Joey. He was the doorman at The Rainbow. Mike and I had gone to a Lakers game and decided to get a pizza at The Rainbow. It was a Saturday night. There was a line all the way out to Sunset. I didn't want to wait in line and went to the door.

If your weren't blinded by hatred, you'd be able to understand the simple statement that Joey was THE DOORMAN. He had NOTHING to do with a table.

Every time you post, you prove my point better than I ever could.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back