• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it all right Juice...just like always.

giphy.gif

So Andrew Dice Clay made you give him your table?

Your hatred is like Townie's. If you could READ, you'd have seen that Dice BRIBED us to let him have our table. He BOUGHT us drinks. We had ALL the power.

BUT you see RJ and go into crazy mode.

Thanks for showing the board how crazy you really are when you see my name.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Do you want to play some three card Monte later?

Your hatred is like Townie's. If you could READ, you'd have seen that Dice BRIBED us to let him have our table. He BOUGHT us drinks. We had ALL the power.

BUT you see RJ and go into crazy mode.

Thanks for showing the board how crazy you really are when you see my name.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Do you want to play some three card Monte later?

Damn your price is low. "Here's two drinks - chug them and get up and leave."

Dice giving RJ money for the table is sort of a quid pro quo, no? And Sondland today referred to the "Three Amigos" apparently in his testimony.

This is all coming together.

Dice giving RJ money for the table is sort of a quid pro quo, no? And Sondland today referred to the "Three Amigos" apparently in his testimony.

This is all coming together.

As always, you da man!!!!

:bowrofl:

that's gonna be a yikes from me dog

We did. We could have said thanks but we were having a personal discussion. Dice and his buddy would have had to wait their turn for a table.

You really need to stop. Every time you try to make a "point" you make yourself look dumber and more petty.

We did. We could have said thanks but we were having a personal discussion. Dice and his buddy would have had to wait their turn for a table.

You really need to stop. Every time you try to make a "point" you make yourself look dumber and more petty.

k sorry i misread your story about getting pizza with joey from friends and andrew johnson or whatever

i guess i could have just said rj is acting like trump

I think that RJ is confessing to shooting Mary Jo Buttafuoco.

But Amy confessed...Of course, if she was as big a sucker as Townie or District, I could have gotten her to do whatever I wanted her to do.

Look at what they are doing here even after I BEGGED them to stop. :)

k sorry i misread your story about getting pizza with joey from friends and andrew johnson or whatever

WTF???Here's what I posted:

"Mike and I had gone to a Lakers game and decided to get a pizza at The Rainbow. "

MIKE is nothing like Joey. You can't mistake one for the other.

The only explanation is your Pavlovian response of ATTACK RJ no matter what!! I'm right RJ's wrong even if it's posted as clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back