• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not my fault i can't keep straight your stories about pizzagate with andrew wk and joe jackson

That was a very, very simple story.

Never have met either of the living, famous Joe Jacksons.

That was a very, very simple story.

Never have met either of the living, famous Joe Jacksons.

But you played pickup with Shoeless Joe Jackson. Grover Cleveland lit it up that day. Messed around and got a triple double.

I don't understand why RJ's history is so hard for you people to keep up with.

Even simple events like last month telling of having drinks with Dice Clay brings BS insults from others. Why would I share other things? Maybe if you and others acted with some class, you'd hear a lot more like those with whom I talk, email and meet. They have quite different opinions than you, 06, the school marm and others.

Even simple events like last month telling of having drinks with Dice Clay brings BS insults from others. Why would I share other things? Maybe if you and others acted with some class, you'd hear a lot more like those with whom I talk, email and meet. They have quite different opinions than you, 06, the school marm and others.

How about this, I bet we both trust Bmoney. I'll put up $25,000 if you will about Dice. Winner take all.

Put your money where your ignorant lies are. Or STFU.

Me and Mike had a plan concocted to get a teenager stripper with braces from The Silver Fox back to our hall at South. Never materialized, but she made us dinner backstage. Nice girl.

rj betting big with that inheritance money!

Only when, I've seen the results beforehand. Wouldn't bet a nickel here otherwise.

It's easy to call someone a liar or BS until you have to put up.

What's hilarious is Townie's posts on this thread have intentionally misrepresented clear posts that he can see. This lends itself to only two reasons. First, he's an absolute moron who can't read. Or that his hatred is so ingrained that he'll tell any lie to get out of being honest or reasonable.

There may be a third reason which would be a combination of the first two.

P.S. Mako supports this bet. It will increase his inheritance.

Only when, I've seen the results beforehand. Wouldn't bet a nickel here otherwise.

It's easy to call someone a liar or BS until you have to put up.

What's hilarious is Townie's posts on this thread have intentionally misrepresented clear posts that he can see. This lends itself to only two reasons. First, he's an absolute moron who can't read. Or that his hatred is so ingrained that he'll tell any lie to get out of being honest or reasonable.

There may be a third reason which would be a combination of the first two.

P.S. Mako supports this bet. It will increase his inheritance.

You just challenged a guy half your age, who just got married and bought his first house, to a $25,000 bet over something that can't possibly be verified by any uninterested third party, including Joey Buttafucco.

Also, bmoney would totally steal that money.

I was a reliable cash holder for the dick measuring contest fiasco. Palma can vouch for me.

Whenever I get sad about the state of the world in general, I remember that we once had a literal dick measuring contest on the boards, and I stared at the semi-flaccid cocks of two complete strangers. Then I realize that everything is gonna be ok.

Whenever I get sad about the state of the world in general, I remember that we once had a literal dick measuring contest on the boards, and I stared at the semi-flaccid cocks of two complete strangers. Then I realize that everything is gonna be ok.

Bless you, mako. Bless you.

Don't you have public parks in your town ?

It's not "as consistently". It's do they act badly. Once again, you are setting criteria that is generated to only fit me. But keep playing and coming up with excuses rather than being "fair and balanced".

As to "maintaining lists of Usual Suspects", you realize that's poking certain people. don't you?

Read my post again. It's not about me. It's not about anyone else. It's about you.

Hopefully, your efforts at deflection is a sign that I've hit a nerve and that you realize that your behavior is immature and inappropriate. That would be progress. The next step is to take ownership of your behavior and to take steps to improve it. The relevant standard of conduct is not what others do. When others act badly, that does not give you license to do the same. You should want to be a better poster for your own sake. You would be a lot happier here. This is a genuine effort to help you and improve the boards for you and for everyone else. I hope that you'll think about it instead of falling into knee-jerk defensiveness and deflection.

Your final sentence I can only attribute to irony. You do realize that Townie is calling you a liar just to poke you, don't you? If you didn't react the way you did and consistently do, people wouldn't antagonize you the way they do. Again, I hope this post is accepted in the spirit in which it is offered and not met with a martyred speech about how many times you've tried extending the olive branch, which would only bring us back to the initial point about accepting responsibility.

Godspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back