• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to catch a phone call today with someone who may or may not be Charlie Rich's son. That would be cool. We'll see.

k37koixq_88w7nm_jvyxbl.png

I thought Mike Murphy was the manager at The Rainbow.

Pavlov
Stevie Wonder
Andrew Dice Clay
Yo Shaq!
Faith Hill

Unlike others here, if I do something silly like "Yo Shaq" when Twitter was first starting, I own it. That was silly.

Faith Hill is a very nice lady who made fun of our eating habits before making us each a plate of food.

I can't help it if you can't have fun other than jerking off with your friends.

On the positive, at least that was me. Unlike all your other posts today which were all wrong about the facts.

Followed by a robo call claiming to be Jaime Dimon (pronounced - dimmin) of Chasebank (one word). ROBOTS!

I can't help it if you can't have fun other than jerking off with your friends.

On the positive, at least that was me. Unlike all your other posts today which were all wrong about the facts.

it's not my fault i can't keep straight your stories about pizzagate with andrew wk and joe jackson

rj do you think epstein killed himself

Was it his son who is a singer?

Yeah, I guess. My boss is out so asked me to keep an ear out for the phone to give this guy his mobile number. He said it was Allan Rich, but dude on the phone just said Charlie Rich, Jr., so that was neat. The Silver Fox! (not the old strip club in Winston - my first strip club.)

In case you're missing some bomb-ass hot takes on the sports board, Manning is still our basketball coach because Hatch is afraid to fire a black dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back