• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

We only know there were differing accounts as to what happened and no evidence to support the Twitter allegation.

We don’t know what happened.

Time to move on.

Catamount, I don’t say this lightly, you are consistently the dumbest poster. You’re questioning context? Here’s some context. College athletes representing our university and decked out in Wake gear shouldn’t be calling people faggots at Disneyland. I can’t believe I’m typing that sentence.

Next. People take shit to twitter or other public means all the time. It forces action. There’s a point to it other than self promotion. Oh, and if she was lying, she’s not only going to be fired, she’ll probably be sued for libel.

Finally, even if cameras don’t pick up sound, they pick up your “context.”
Sup bro?

1000% chance Disney would fire her INSTANTLY if they find she lied. They would want to lower their exposure.

Do you EVER get anything correct?

Just checking in on lyin Kimberlee, she fired or no RJ. I need you to be 1000 percent on this?

Will Wake be made the Wooden Legacy Champ now for having to had needlessly sit two players?? :tard:

Seems like the discrepancy was just that the players said they didn’t say it and there’s no Disney release. The fact that Danny came out and said there are “discrepancies” into whether the players were kicked out of the park indicates that we have no idea what the investigation actually uncovered and it’s unlikely we ever know. I bet they asked some folks around the area who said they didn’t hear anything, maybe another coworker did, and then that was enough to say “he said she said let’s move on”

Just checking in on lyin Kimberlee, she fired or no RJ. I need you to be 1000 percent on this?

As #s said, they got kicked out for something. But there seems to be space between the stories and somehow no videos. We don't know what the full story is.

As #s said, they got kicked out for something. But there seems to be space between the stories and somehow no videos. We don't know what the full story is.

To me, the way it played out indicates that no other Disney employee could or would corroborate her story.

To me, the way it played out indicates that no other Disney employee could or would corroborate her story.

Or someone else did corroborate, players said they didn’t do anything, and nobody else was paying attention/heard it. We really have no idea at all.

Not surprising. No one likes SJWs. Except other SJWs.
Besides, what self-concerned Disney wage slave would want to stick their neck out and contradict Mickey if Mickey says nothing happened?

Not surprising. No one likes SJWs. Except other SJWs.
Besides, what self-concerned Disney wage slave would want to stick their neck out and contradict Mickey if Mickey says nothing happened?

I missed where Mickey said nothing happened. All I saw is the vague MSD release about “significant discrepancies” which could mean anything.

Seems like the discrepancy was just that the players said they didn’t say it and there’s no Disney release. The fact that Danny came out and said there are “discrepancies” into whether the players were kicked out of the park indicates that we have no idea what the investigation actually uncovered and it’s unlikely we ever know. I bet they asked some folks around the area who said they didn’t hear anything, maybe another coworker did, and then that was enough to say “he said she said let’s move on”

I'm not really sure how you drew that conclusion based on what Danny said (which was nothing really) other than that's what you want the conclusion to be.

I missed where Mickey said nothing happened. All I saw is the vague MSD release about “significant discrepancies” which could mean anything.
Absence of anything at this late date usually means no one that could care usually means no one does.
Nothing is ever decided without cost/benefit analysis.
If you seriously think MSD would put out a presser clearing the accused without input from Mickey, well, I don't know what to tell you.
Also, please don't presume I feel one way or the other regardless of your own bias.
I simply state predictable facts.

Last edited:
Back