• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

So what’s the answer?

Two possible approaches…Federal (new voting rights legislation that can survive the donkish SC) and State. Both require people to understand the destructive dishonesty of Republicans and vote in enough Democrats to establish laws that better protect our democracy and elections.

Ho boy.

Everybody’s lying to me and I feel like I have a couple hundred ex-wives hanging around me,”

This is the kind of old white guy misogyny that the sailor and the col don't recognize while they shake their heads in approval and chuckle at how funny it is. Then they fire up the ol' dell and re-watch videos of coeds in sombreros.

It's a slam dunk for Republicans.

That whole situation is a perfect illustration of the complete craziness of the times we're living in. GOP science-and-vaccine denying rep gets covid and becomes (surprise!) seriously ill is nonetheless assisted into the Kansas House chamber on oxygen just so he can vote to overturn the KS governor's veto of the KS GOP's extreme gerrymandering tactics that will allow them to elect more people like this anti-science-and-vaccine idiot who will vote down all commonsense attempts to help protect his constituents from covid. #magagop

Last edited:
Also telling that a state with a Dem Governor is so gerrymandered that the other party can override her veto.

The fact that gerrymandering leads to extremists in office is not often overlooked in discussions on gerrymandering.

Also telling that a state with a Dem Governor is so gerrymandered that the other party can override her veto.

That would have been North Carolina in about 10 months if the state supreme court hadn't stepped in last week.....

Looks like the new TX voter fraud (suppression) law is performing just as intended in Democratic urban areas. Great job, GOP!

Back