• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe that Cam’s got me rooting for the Pats. I really wanted him to score that for the win. When he’s on he is a lot of fun to watch

And then Collinsworth comes in acting like the Patriots just all of a sudden turned Cam into the Cam we just saw. Get outta here with that.

Yeah. That pissed me off too. They just waited for him to get healthy and gave him a stud WR.

Pats fan here. I couldn't watch last week (since we didn't get the game in NYC). Really enjoyed seeing Cam play tonight - he brought a very nice take to our offense - was refreshing to see him be able to get out of trouble quite a bit. Tough loss, but really liked the grit I saw from Cam and the team tonight. Think there's nothing but upside and looking forward to seeing Cam and the offense continue to grow - after only two games together, I'm very happy with what I saw tonight.

Don’t need you coming on this thread talking about cams “grit” while you’ve fucked off his entire career.

Boston sports and there fans are the manifestation of all wrong with America

Would be his first game ever missed as a Panther.

Remember when some on here labeled him as "injury prone" during that draft?

Based on a real quick 5 minute scan of the current standings/rosters/etc. I have the #tankoff down to 4 teams:

Jets
Broncos
Giants
Panthers

All other teams will win enough games to not be in the running or have freshman QBs (Bengals/Dolphins)

Outside shot that Washington joins the chat but they may win 4-5 games which would eliminate themselves from the lottery.

the Giants and perhaps Broncos seem ok with their QB. at least stubborn Gettleman is probably set with Jones.

If you already have a quarterback (debatable for all those teams) and a first pick everyone wants its probably best case scenario as far as team building goes.

Are the jets set a qb? I think darnold is decent. As we’ve seen before, Adam Gase is a QB killer.

the Giants and perhaps Broncos seem ok with their QB. at least stubborn Gettleman is probably set with Jones.

Agree that Den and NYG appear set at QB with Lock and Jones, though that NYG OL could get Jones killed. This season will be Haskins' chance to show he's a franchise QB, but I'm guessing they'll be ready to move on to someone else if they get a top 5 pick. Car should be in the QB market and should have a top 5 pick. I also think Det might be trading Stafford if they get a high pick and get rid of Quinn and Patricia and will look to draft a rookie. The other team that sucks and is hard to evaluate the QB position is NYJ. After having to trade Adams and with Mosley opting out, that roster has no one to fear, and the coaching has been questionable at best. I'm guessing they stick with Darnold for at least another year. As for Gettleman, he could be gone too. That roster outside of Barkley and Jones isn't scaring anyone.

High ankle sprain, out 4-6 weeks.

Panthers are morons if he's out anything less than 8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back