• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Davis is a solid replacement for CMC. Teddy B. is a firmly solid QB. Throws a good ball. Makes fine decisions. Doesn't do anything spectacular and doesn't hurt you much either.

teddy b will be a good mentor for 1 year for justin fields. this team doesn't suck enough to get the #1 pick

A lot of teams suck this year. This team could suck and pick lower than last year.

Chinn and Pride seem solid. My bust radar on Brown is start to flicker.

They actually are kinda frisky and I’m not sure anyone in the division is any good.

Yeah we are bad but there is looking like there are gonna be a few AWFUL teams

At least our exciting and exceptional former QB1 isn’t playing really well

Mike Davis actually is poor man McCaffery. Good pickup hope he gets a nice payday. Seems like a good dude.

I’ve played / watched football for 30 years and still don’t really know the rules on downing the rock on a punt

2020 Carolina Panthers - Week 3 vs. Chargers

For a second there it looked like an effective 4 min drill. Oh well.

That should be down on the 1. Two different players possessed the ball at the 1.

Henry, the rules are different in college and pro as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back