• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITC - What's your thoughts on Picard? A bit of a snoozer, no?

I think that it is probably not winning over fans of TNG the way CBS hoped. I get what they're doing and I'm into it but that's because I'm a big star trek dork; it's aiming right at me. I don't really care that much about complaints about how the the federation is a utopia or if 'star trek is ruined' b/c of XY or Z. that stuff is dumb; compared to most TV/Movie universes, the internal logic of Star Trek is peerless.

CBS's strategy so far has been to try to make star trek content for star trek fans and this show is "mystery set in the Star Trek Universe", which is fun conceit but I think everyone still wants the magic of a monster of the week exploration show.

They should have released the first three episodes together as an event. I thought the 2nd episode was quite dull. I haven't seen today's yet but I was jazzed at the end of the third ep last week so hopefully now that all the set-up is done we can see some cool shit.

I definitely get a full chub whenever an up-rezzed "old" ship shows up. The art direction on these shows is great.

Tags are gone. Now no one will be able to call me a cunt and a reverse racist. Thanks, Strick. Now my ego is about to go unchecked. I'm the greatest person in the history of great.

Tags are gone. Now no one will be able to call me a cunt and a reverse racist. Thanks, Strick. Now my ego is about to go unchecked. I'm the greatest person in the history of great.

so you're saying you're like Trump on his Post-Acquittal Revenge Tour

The short haired blonde woman and the counselor lady were hot in Next Generation.

Wil Wheaton was a nice guy, kind of a dork, who could not throw a baseball.

That's my TNG input.

LinkedIn just sent me a potential connection to review (I never use LinkedIn), but this woman is self-described as The Queen of Quantum Sex Magick, and I don't know her, but kind of want to now.

Nah, looks like she's married. We have a number of friends in common, though.

Related topic, does anyone think that they could handle an open marriage?

My wife could be banging much hotter dudes porportionally the the hotness level of women I would be able to get. I don't think my ego could handle it. I'm much too tiny a person on the inside.

Since TAGS are "ultimate bastions for weak", cowardly board garbages due to the fact they can't be traced gives cover to absolute wusses that appear here.

The facts that MODS just disabled tags without holding punk asses responsibles shows "Trumpian" actions from people on ALL sides.

Hate what I post. Hate me. I don't give shit. TAGS are for cowards. If you want to insult someone, show spine and post it with your name. The usual wusses like Townie will cry about this, but it is 100% the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back