• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonuses paid out Friday gimme dat MONEY

RJKarl inspirational quote for posting:

insp0263_01.jpg

Why pay when one has friends? 80% of the time, I fly out of Long Beach or John Wayne. Each is about a fifteen minute drive. Although I much prefer Long Beach, my gal, Hope, is a bartender at John Wayne,

rj only ubers when it's convenient for the driver

Get in cash...and buy a round for the board...

Congrats!

that will blow through $500

When or if I've smoked recently doesn't impact your turn to trying to be a bully.

It's not like you are the only one who is overcompensating, but lately, you have been more driven than the others.

Lol lame

Next time I see shaq I’m gonna tell him ur a square

People who blow their noses into handkerchiefs they stuff back in their pockets are gross and should be shamed and banished.

I am sad I missed the taco bell convo earlier, since I had my once-every-two-months taco bell run literally last night:

Top 5 Taco Bell Items for me:

1.) Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fries (or the Burrito variant) - holy shit, I was gonna put nacho fries anything at the top of this tbh (the repear fries were also really really good), but they hit this one out of the park. Buffalo sauce actually has a nice peppery kick to it, nacho cheese and sour cream, all on some of the best fast food fries in the game.
2.) Crunchwrap Supreme - Low floor on this one if your local taco jockeys aren't on point, but it's been a standard since being introduced. Little bit of everything in this one.
3.) Cheesy Gordita Crunch (DOUBLE when available) - Great item, can you really go wrong with a hard taco inside of a fluffy gordita shell with all that cheese holding the two together. It's a very nice marriage. The cooler ranch shell in this was A GAME CHANGER, but that's no longer an option, moving this to #3.
4.) Nachos Grande/Supreme - Gotta have some nachos on the list. When you want a little crispy in your life.
5.) Beefy 5 layer burrito - Including this one because it's a great filler/go-to item. Just a solid burrito, high floor because it's kinda hard to fuck it up. It's just the pure meat and beans and nacho cheese taco bell experience, wrapped up in a hefty (I'm not kidding, this thing is DENSE) package.

HM's
Cheesy potato griller - simple, elegant, meat-free if you're trying to put a little variety into your order
Shredded chicken quesadilla (the value menu thing) - hard to beat this for the $$$$, great item to throw one or two of onto the end of your order
Naked chicken chalupa - what most people thought of as a joke, but executed very well, far better for you than the KFC double down if you're looking for your fried chicken on the outside of your sandwich/taco. Really hoping they bring this one back some day.

RIP Double Decker taco.

Got the Glenlivet 18 out with a Padron 1926. Good combo. Loving this “winter” screened porch weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back