• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers-Clips is so much more fun, I promise you

Okay here is the ultimate Taco Bell lineup as a 2000+ basketball starting 5. Not necessarily the 5 best items on their own but whatevs this is my list. It’s still fucking Taco Bell so you aren’t getting LeBron.

PG- Soft taco supreme: not flashy by any means but can always fit in. Takes a good meal and pushes it to the next level. And y’all know that Taco Bell sour cream just hits different. No better example than this. NBA comp: Jason Kidd

SG- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: this thing just gets buckets. Can carry a meal all day. Texture game on point. Probably a bit of a volume shooter but when it’s on, it’s just on a different plane. NBA comp: Kobe Bryant (RIP my homie)

SF- Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fry Burrito: A little bit of everything. Feels like it can run your offense or could slash and score at will. Could be having a quiet night and you look at the box score and this thing has 17 points on 7-10 shooting. Newest edition to the lineup but fits in nicely. NBA Comp: Kawhi Leonard

PF- Mexican Pizza: Fucking classic. Can just imagine this thing knocking down 17 footers while still being the heart and soul of your team. First one to step to someone when there is a little mixup. Not afraid to get a little dirty. Yeah so half the time you order it the toppings are all unbalanced. Wgaf, spread it out and enjoy. NBA Comp: Kevin Garnett

C- Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito: Not glamorous, just pure girth. If I were homeless I’d just pound these things. On its own this thing is 20/10 on its worst night. Not exactly graceful but can surprise you on occasion. NBA comp: Andre Drummond

Just missed out: 7 layer burrito, Meximelt, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito.

There you have it. If you have a problem fite me. Make your own list.

Okay here is the ultimate Taco Bell lineup as a 2000+ basketball starting 5. Not necessarily the 5 best items on their own but whatevs this is my list. It’s still fucking Taco Bell so you aren’t getting LeBron.

PG- Soft taco supreme: not flashy by any means but can always fit in. Takes a good meal and pushes it to the next level. And y’all know that Taco Bell sour cream just hits different. No better example than this. NBA comp: Jason Kidd

SG- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: this thing just gets buckets. Can carry a meal all day. Texture game on point. Probably a bit of a volume shooter but when it’s on, it’s just on a different plane. NBA comp: Kobe Bryant (RIP my homie)

SF- Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fry Burrito: A little bit of everything. Feels like it can run your offense or could slash and score at will. Could be having a quiet night and you look at the box score and this thing has 17 points on 7-10 shooting. Newest edition to the lineup but fits in nicely. NBA Comp: Kawhi Leonard

PF- Mexican Pizza: Fucking classic. Can just imagine this thing knocking down 17 footers while still being the heart and soul of your team. First one to step to someone when there is a little mixup. Not afraid to get a little dirty. Yeah so half the time you order it the toppings are all unbalanced. Wgaf, spread it out and enjoy. NBA Comp: Kevin Garnett

C- Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito: Not glamorous, just pure girth. If I were homeless I’d just pound these things. On its own this thing is 20/10 on its worst night. Not exactly graceful but can surprise you on occasion. NBA comp: Andre Drummond

Just missed out: 7 layer burrito, Meximelt, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito.

There you have it. If you have a problem fite me. Make your own list.

never not sweet to beat UNC

These are great posts.

taco-bell-cheesy-gordita-cr.jpg
is the
KTFWLFGq_400x400.jpg
of Taco Bell and
28095_TacoBellnacho_fries_269x269.jpg
are the
0355b111f926efc9bcb44ba866bf7dbe.jpeg

that's all ! i will not be taking any ? tonight

I know I've seen Batman Begins before, but only once and I don't remember much of any of it. But I've seen the other two multiple times. Watching it now. It's almost better in reverse order as an origin story.

I saw some dude in front of me google “how many times can a human change their mind” and was thinking hmm kinda abstract but I dig the curiosity. Then my coworker texted me and said that dude just googled “how many times can a hitman change their mind” which is a totally different question. I don’t know which of us is right and I’ll likely never know unless the dude legit kills someone.

If you're a hitman and you change your mind, you're not really a hitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back