• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah

"my husband just isn't very good at recognizing the hidden labor I do to keep our home running!"
"have you considered getting fucked by other dudes and ladies?"

nah but it's literally the answer to every advice column marriage problem

Yep.

My wife could be banging much hotter dudes porportionally the the hotness level of women I would be able to get. I don't think my ego could handle it. I'm much too tiny a person on the inside.

And that’s why people don’t take the advice.

I think wives would have a bigger problem with their husbands banging rando skanks than the risk of banging women hotter than them.

My game was awkward af before I got married. I can't imagine how inept I would be trying to talk to a woman after over a decade of marriage.

I'm much more confident about talking about Star Trek now, so i'm sure i'd be killing it.

My game was awkward af before I got married. I can't imagine how inept I would be trying to talk to a woman after over a decade of marriage.

Are you kidding ? Surely you've learned something about talking to women by now. I always imagine it would be super easy for a mature dude to pick up women. Single women over 30 are desperate. Over 35 - super despearate.

Okay here is the ultimate Taco Bell lineup as a 2000+ basketball starting 5. Not necessarily the 5 best items on their own but whatevs this is my list. It’s still fucking Taco Bell so you aren’t getting LeBron.

PG- Soft taco supreme: not flashy by any means but can always fit in. Takes a good meal and pushes it to the next level. And y’all know that Taco Bell sour cream just hits different. No better example than this. NBA comp: Jason Kidd

SG- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: this thing just gets buckets. Can carry a meal all day. Texture game on point. Probably a bit of a volume shooter but when it’s on, it’s just on a different plane. NBA comp: Kobe Bryant (RIP my homie)

SF- Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fry Burrito: A little bit of everything. Feels like it can run your offense or could slash and score at will. Could be having a quiet night and you look at the box score and this thing has 17 points on 7-10 shooting. Newest edition to the lineup but fits in nicely. NBA Comp: Kawhi Leonard

PF- Mexican Pizza: Fucking classic. Can just imagine this thing knocking down 17 footers while still being the heart and soul of your team. First one to step to someone when there is a little mixup. Not afraid to get a little dirty. Yeah so half the time you order it the toppings are all unbalanced. Wgaf, spread it out and enjoy. NBA Comp: Kevin Garnett

C- Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito: Not glamorous, just pure girth. If I were homeless I’d just pound these things. On its own this thing is 20/10 on its worst night. Not exactly graceful but can surprise you on occasion. NBA comp: Andre Drummond

Just missed out: 7 layer burrito, Meximelt, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito.

There you have it. If you have a problem fite me. Make your own list.

Just sat down to have a Kobe, a kawhi, and a beefy 5 layer. RIP my office toilet in about an hour.

I had the most awkward game, maybe in history, in terms of trying to initiate conversation/pick-up random girls. Give me a dating app or intro from a friend, and I was an ACC caliber starter, but ask me to hit on a hot girl at a bar and I was Joe Dukes or worse.

My wife could be banging much hotter dudes porportionally the the hotness level of women I would be able to get. I don't think my ego could handle it. I'm much too tiny a person on the inside.

I think the TV show Easy shows an open marriage really well

Did Strick whine enough to remove them? Is that what happened?

Yes. I’m sorry you can’t make racist and homophobic tags anymore, tigerswood.

FWIW and LK can confirm, I didn’t complain about tags about me.

Somebody has to step up and say some shit shouldn’t be said in our community.

Feel free to rep and PM whatever you would normally tag about me in response to this news.

I think the TV show Easy shows an open marriage really well

First thing I thought of.

I’m sure there is a super small sliver of scenarios that could work where both parties get to do some fun NSA banging and that scratches the itch but the odds that it’s equitable between the parties and no feelings get caught has to be pretty much nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back