• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallet, pocket knife
gold-plated desert eagle
2nd gold-plated desert eagle

Dude, you gotta be careful carrying a knife around in today's climate. They won't let you into schools, courthouses, or art galleries with it.

it's 2.5" which is below the threshold for most places (other than an airport). i usually leave it behind if I know there might be an issue.

tenor.gif

On a related note, I was carrying my cell phone in my back pocket when one of my players jumped on my back at the end of class. I was then challenged by the class to squat with him over my shoulders. I'm not sure if it's because of the cellphone, or the fact that I have ass for days(put a week on it) but I just blew the ass completely out of my favorite pair of jeans. Casual friday for the loss.

On a related note, I was carrying my cell phone in my back pocket when one of my players jumped on my back at the end of class. I was then challenged by the class to squat with him over my shoulders. I'm not sure if it's because of the cellphone, or the fact that I have ass for days(put a week on it) but I just blew the ass completely out of my favorite pair of jeans. Casual friday for the loss.

I’ll defer to your boy GTB for the appropriate inappropriate joke here

Mako, I won $50 on the lottery...your inheritance is growing.

He seems like he’s had a long week. I figured he could use it.

Dude, fucking ER two days ago after a routine visit to my GP. Doc was like, " yeah, either your gallbladder or appendix is inflamed. Go down to the ER for a CT scan and a sonogram."

Four hours later I'm in a tube with a different telling me that it's gonna feel like I pissed myself." I told him it felt like I farted instead.

Turns out, they can treat it with drugs. So no knife.

Being slid into that CT was just like a visit to Juice's mom. Fuckin magnum doughnut.

why would one have to carry a blade every day? i guess you need to be prepared to defend yourself from the amish?

why would one have to carry a blade every day? i guess you need to be prepared to defend yourself from the amish?

Well when you live in a place where the only source of entertainment is whittling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back