• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palma has the soul of a Vietnam war vet.

interesting....why the hell did you go to a coin expo?

Inherited some coins, so wanted to learn some things about my options in selling em. Through a lotta research though I don’t seem to have much worth more than the cost of silver, outside of one from 1799.

But it was fun checking for all the dates and mintmarks for a rare one.

What it seems like you need is an actual friend not trying to buy your stuff who can tell you what is mint or not.

That’s funny to no one except for me, but I worked on a lineman crew during the summers when I was in college. I was already treated to the typical chorus of “college boy” from the career lineman there. One morning at breakfast I made the mistake of asking if I could substitute regular ham for country ham for my breakfast platter, and I think there would’ve been less of an uproar if I had introduced I’d introduced them to my Transgender Islamic Multiracial Communist boyfriend. “City boy likes city ham” still haunts me to this day.

My dad carries a pocketknife and is very helpful on Xmas morning. He also turned around at the entrance to The Masters and waked 15 minutes back to the car when he couldn't get through the gate with it in his pocket.

My dad carries a pocketknife and is very helpful on Xmas morning. He also turned around at the entrance to The Masters and waked 15 minutes back to the car when he couldn't get through the gate with it in his pocket.

I wonder how many walks to the kitchen to get scissors on Christmas morning did he have to save to equal that 30 minute round trip.

At least he made it to the entrance of The Masters, bro.

I wonder how many walks to the kitchen to get scissors on Christmas morning did he have to save to equal that 30 minute round trip.

knife folks seem to portray their lives as this:

but pretty much all the tasks they've described are where a knife or scissors are already in close proximity.

The “pocket knives are dumb” people are funny. I’d challenge you guys to try it for like a month.

The one I carry is slightly over 3” closed and weighs about 1 oz and is slim enough to wear with dress pants.

At least he made it to the entrance of The Masters, bro.

Oh yes he did. I was with him and told him I'd buy him a new knife if he just wanted to toss that one. I saw him inside an hour later.

Oh yes he did. I was with him and told him I'd buy him a new knife if he just wanted to toss that one. I saw him inside an hour later.

Like that’s even an option for a dad. You knew the answer to that proposition before you proposed it.

I’m personally thankful for the protection of the NKA that helps ensure the safety of my God-given right to carry a pocket blade from all you hippie libtard commies. The first thing Hitler did was take away all the knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back