• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

I'm pretty sure everyone would be pissed at Gooner for not running the actual setup he claimed. There can't be 3 mafia left.

If Gouda was mafia with DV7, he probably would’ve outed himself on D1, just to get it over with.

WFU03 (5) - gouda, Townie, Nonny, Da, bym
Gouda (2) - RSF, WFU03

DNV: blue

Due to the majority lynch, blue's no vote will not count against him.

WFU03, mafia goon, was majority lynched by the town. Night moves have until 10:45am.

I've been through multiple possibilities trying to square what we all know for sure:

RSF is innocent child

Ryala SK
DV7 as Mafia role blocker

what can reasonably be inferred:
No Masons, as they should have come out by now.

Conclusions: The RNG has to be TTT or T. TT and zero T not possible (SK existed).

My info adds DD to the RNG.

Gouda's cop claim, reduced to 1 shot cop gives C
That would all add up to MDDCTTT and support Gouda's claim.
Options
Replace 2 vanilla civs with other civ specials (vig, blocker, a second full doctor) so MDDCXXT and then one of the two remaining mafia is GF.

Or
Gouda is scamming and the other civ role is not his one shot cop, but another civ role, like blocker or vig that is still unknown to most. MDDXTTT.

I don't like Gouda's comment following the Ryala investigation that the only way to know Ryala. So why wasn't Ryala investigation #1? Need to clear team mate.

***Gouda***

I'm sticking with what I thought through before.

God damn it blue.

deaconblue, 1-shot doctor, has been smothered with a pillow during what was clearly posted as night by the mod.

As the town gathered to discuss the strange happenings surrounding blue's death, Nonny, vanilla civ, was also discovered dead.

Day 5 starts now, ends 1:30:59pm.

MOD NOTE: There are no majority lynches for the remainder of the game.

1. Townie
6. bym
8. Da
9. RSF - innocent child
13. gouda

I am vanilla civ. In case that wasn't patently obvious by now.

I've been on gouda all game but I'll go bym to start.

Back