• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

lol gat with the multiple switches in the last 4 minutes, very civ imo (sarcasm) now gimme some bowlers bitch

NIGHT

Give me a sec to tabulate

Townie (8) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda, tim, GAT, numbers
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7
redwing (2) - bern, toogs
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie

DNV: None

PM if issues. You have 3 min.

Last edited:
Townie, Cull Obsidian, mafia janitor, has been lynched by the town.

You are Cull Obsidian, the most powerful warrior in the Black Order. As a savage warrior, you have the ability to completely extinguish someone without a trace. As such, should Thanos acquire 5 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and prevent the player’s role from being revealed to the town. The role will be revealed to the mafia team. The player’s character will still be revealed to the town. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Night moves have until 5:05pm

The town woke up to a rather bloody night.

gouda, Bucky Barnes, vanilla civ, was found dead.

You are Bucky Barnes, also known as the Winter Soldier. Best friend of Steve Rogers, you were captured by HYDRA during World War II where you were experimented on by Arnim Zola, eventually resulting in you becoming the Winter Solider. Though you have real power in your bionic arm, in this game you are a vanilla civ.

The town also stumbled over the dead body of damo, Thor, Godfather Hunter/Killer

You are Thor Odinson, Asgardian God of Thunder and former King of Asgard. You are the most powerful Avenger and a direct threat to Thanos. As such, you are seeking the mafia godfather, Thanos himself. But beware, though you are immortal, your powers are not limitless. As Thanos acquires more Infinity Stones, your ability to fight against him reduces greatly. Work quickly to stop Thanos or perhaps face dire consequences.

Abilities: Each night, you may investigate one player to determine if they are the great warlord Thanos. If your investigation completes, you will receive a result of “This player is Thanos,” or “This player is not Thanos.” While he is at his weakest, if you discover Thanos, you may sacrifice yourself to kill him (just make sure to aim for the head) beginning the night round following your investigation. If Thanos acquires a second Infinity Stone, your ability to kill him will go away, including if he acquires his second stone on the night you try to kill him. If Thanos acquires 4 total Infinity Stones, your investigations will no longer return results. Your abilities may be roleblocked normally.

Day 4 starts now, ends tomorrow morning at 10:30:59am.

Rommy cast a vote for townie then Da and Juice jumped on townie within a handful of posts without explaining why at any point (unless I missed it). Eaglez voted for townie fourth and DV7 joined in after quoting a townie Ph callout. I can’t tell if the townie consistent requests for Ph to show up and tell us about the avengers universe is genuine or an attempt to gain credibility down the road. I’d like him to contribute more and think he should get some early votes.

Similarly don’t have a great read on the townie-dv7 early game banter and then dv7 putting a fifth vote on townie. Townie was the only vote on DV7 days one and two.

I think it makes look dv7 civ - the late day switches for a tie (while misguided) I think is overlookable given our obsession with ties here. Also don’t see GAT doing what he did vote wise late (plus townie’s direct post calling him out in the last five minutes) if he’s mafia with townie.

***Vote for Ph***

GAT is super, duper clear now.

Voting options for me are TCC, DV7 and toogs? I think? First going with that horrific vote, timing and then refusal to switch. Among other things that I dont remember right now.

***tcc***

We have 6 dead civs and 1 dead mafia. 20 people left. 14-6 maybe? Unless there are other indys or recruits or whatnot.

GAT is super, duper clear now.

Voting options for me are TCC, DV7 and toogs? I think? First going with that horrific vote, timing and then refusal to switch. Among other things that I dont remember right now.

***tcc***

agree with tcc and toogs. also agree with me being super-duper clear.

***tcc***

Rommy cast a vote for townie then Da and Juice jumped on townie within a handful of posts without explaining why at any point (unless I missed it). Eaglez voted for townie fourth and DV7 joined in after quoting a townie Ph callout. I can’t tell if the townie consistent requests for Ph to show up and tell us about the avengers universe is genuine or an attempt to gain credibility down the road. I’d like him to contribute more and think he should get some early votes.

Similarly don’t have a great read on the townie-dv7 early game banter and then dv7 putting a fifth vote on townie. Townie was the only vote on DV7 days one and two.

I think it makes look dv7 civ - the late day switches for a tie (while misguided) I think is overlookable given our obsession with ties here. Also don’t see GAT doing what he did vote wise late (plus townie’s direct post calling him out in the last five minutes) if he’s mafia with townie.

***Vote for Ph***

I was just going to post this. Your vote and GAT's vote look pretty civ too.

I can't imagine there are too many mafia in the Townie vote count since he had not used his power yet. To sum:

Rommy - very likely civ
Gat, Numbers, Da and Juice - likely civ
Tim - lean civ

Back