• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

townie on DV7 first two rounds hiding...and then DV7 tries to tie up 03 (yes, I did also)

END OF DAY 1 VOTE COUNT (Post #311)
Knight (6) - BBD (civ), dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny (civ)
GAT (4) - rommy, damo (gf hunter), gouda (civ), SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight (civ), tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan (civ)
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

DNV: None

END OF DAY 2 VOTE COUNT (Post #610)
JMan (8) - Da, toogs, BBD (civ), ryala, GAT, dv7, WFU03, redwing
WFU03 (7) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo (gf hunter), SD3, JMan (civ), tim
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda (civ), Juice, bym, mako
dv7 (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
mako (1) - Ph

DNV: None

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda (civ), tim, GAT, numbers
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7
redwing (2) - bern, toogs
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo (GF Hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)

Looking at this, was damo trying to tell us something about GAT...

So your theory is that damo fulfilled his duty and got a hit on gat as the godfather. He could have come out as a now vanilla civ to claim he got him, or have suicided into him. Instead he... leaves a singleton vote?

Gat is very likely civ. Same with rommy and numbers

***GAT***

Seems to be a bunch of shitclouding on the thread. I'm not feeling the Toog heat right now. GAT really hasn't offered anything and had a shitty entry. I'm not dickriding this round!

He never switched off this...and to me seems lazy from typical damo...

So your theory is that damo fulfilled his duty and got a hit on gat as the godfather. He could have come out as a now vanilla civ to claim he got him, or have suicided into him. Instead he... leaves a singleton vote?

Couldn’t have suicided because Thanos has 2 stones, IIRC.

But yeah, once he filled his role, he could’ve just come out.

Gat is very likely civ. Same with rommy and numbers

Maybe I am not remembering damo too well, but he used to post quite a bit in the IMS threads, and he really only put this out on GAT and disappeared. If that is his normal play here, then I am wrong

The next person who posts about this theory is getting day vigged by me. In real life.

Where did he get the second stone after Vision?

I am being lynched, so I want to give my thoughts...

No need to be defensive there GAT.

Regardless of affiliation this is just an obnoxious post. What funeral song should we play you out on with the world’s tiniest violin?

I don’t understand why he couldn’t suicide because of stones? Unless I’m misreading this or understanding the Thanos stones situation.

I don’t understand why he couldn’t suicide because of stones? Unless I’m misreading this or understanding the Thanos stones situation.

yeah someone please talk to me like I am a 4 year old child they care about, what do stones and suicide have to do with each other

I am being lynched, so I want to give my thoughts...

No need to be defensive there GAT.

I am an olds....I will be going to be bed in the next hour or so...so I assume there will be 200 posts when I wake up in the morning

Really excited about the continuing discussion on damo.

Another guess, he found thanos last night, suicided, but forgot he had stones and damo died.

Back