• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

f@cking kill me/majo me...I cannot keep up with the names here.

Townie and town same f@cking thing..i really thought they were different.

f@cking kill me/majo me...I cannot keep up with the names here.

Townie and town same f@cking thing..i really thought they were different.

What. The. Fuck.

There’s a dude named “TownieDeac” and then a regular function named “town.”

Damo’s posts make him seem like a civ special. I think someone should protect him tonight.

I definitely won’t be voting for Damo tonight. Probably not JMan either.

Black panther is one of the movies - Are you claiming something?

Seriously? How many of these movies is there? There’s probably something like White Queen as well, huh?

Bym definitely a vanilla civ and bored AF. I empathize but let’s try to nail some SCUM.

With the long day though any of y’all remember rommy and someone else (maybe Toogs?) playing on mafia scum with all those morons in the World Series of Mafia?

Bym definitely a vanilla civ and bored AF. I empathize but let’s try to nail some SCUM.

With the long day though any of y’all remember rommy and someone else (maybe Toogs?) playing on mafia scum with all those morons in the World Series of Mafia?

it wasn't on mafiascum and how the fuck is this relevant?

***bym***

for being a redneck with "How many of these movies is there?"

Did you miss the caveat about the long day? Are we supposed to sit here and substantively discuss how two people angle shot their way to civ status or what for the next 14 hours? What website was it Toogs?

Also watching my first ever Kung fu movie and it’s just awful but also kind of addicting.

Did you miss the caveat about the long day? Are we supposed to sit here and substantively discuss how two people angle shot their way to civ status or what for the next 14 hours? What website was it Toogs?

Also watching my first ever Kung fu movie and it’s just awful but also kind of addicting.

oooh angry dumbers

Just a little annoyed about bringing up mindless banter and for once the Suque posters don’t wanna engage?!

i dont remember what site some thing some guy (not SOMEGUY) started for mafia. it ate infinite bags of dicks

***Townie***

But definitely going back to reread the last few pages to make sure.

Also, I'm upset that no one was impressed I cut down, sectioned, and piled a 50 foot pine in a little over an hour. Manliest shit I've done in a while.

Go outside and play with your friends. The adults are trying to have a conversation in here.

yes, scum is a mainstream mafia site. this was some thing a guy made expressly for these worldwide championships. I can find out for you if you really care, I am sure it's in my dms

Go outside and play with your friends. The adults are trying to have a conversation in here.

I’ll own that one. But my mom won’t let me play with my friends because of the corona

Back