• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

All those quotes and tcc hasn't voted yet? He's sold me on the dumbtells.

I am actually going through...I did not want to do vote, but bern leaving himself out there to save himself is not good

bern (5) - mako, Juice, Da, ryala, tcc
toogs (4) - GoalieMom, shiny, GAT, Eagles
shiny (4) - toogs, redwing, bym, Ph
ryala (1) - bern
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03

YTV: rommy

2 min

toogs (5) - GoalieMom, shiny, GAT, Eagles, rommy
bern (4) - mako, Juice, Da, ryala
shiny (4) - toogs, redwing, bym, Ph
ryala (1) - bern
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - tcc

DNV: None

toogs, Corvus Glaive, mafia strongman, has been lynched by the town.

You are Corvus Glaive, a powerful warrior in the Black Order. Your blade is strong enough to pierce through vibranium, a valuable tool when fighting against the Avengers and their allies. As such, should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Night moves have until 2:00pm

Upon waking up, Da, Star-Lord, civ mason, has been found dead by the town. It was discovered that his death resulted in Thanos acquiring the Reality Stone.

You are Peter Quill, self-nicknamed Star Lord. You were abducted from Earth at a young age and raised by the smugglers known as the Ravagers. After leaving the Ravagers and setting out on your own, you became acquainted with the assassin Gamora, eventually forming a tenuous romantic relationship. Due to your closeness, you are a civ mason with Gamora. You will have the ability to communicate with Gamora outside of the game thread. You are given the knowledge that Gamora is 100% a civ.

Elsewhere, a player was found by the civilian faction.

Day 6 beings now, ends at 4:30:59pm.

I am Gamora and was masoning with Da. I was looking for Nebula. Shiny is Nebula, the confirmed civ.

We elected not to come out at the start of the game because of the recruitment ability that i had.

I am Gamora and was masoning with Da. I was looking for Nebula. Shiny is Nebula, the confirmed civ.

We elected not to come out at the start of the game because of the recruitment ability that i had.

This checks out.

sweet

assuming true, with five investigations from the cop, plus two more cleared that leaves up to 7 known of 15 remaining players

sweet

assuming true, with five investigations from the cop, plus two more cleared that leaves up to 7 known of 15 remaining players

I think tcc's dumbtell plus the end of last round clears him

I think mako's dumbtell also clears him (unfortunate, ethically speaking)

might be time for the cop to come out

I think tcc's dumbtell plus the end of last round clears him

I think mako's dumbtell also clears him (unfortunate, ethically speaking)

might be time for the cop to come out

The toogs vote for bern at the end of last round is, on its face, fairly clearing.

Back