• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I think it's also possible bern was mafia, even GF, and that toogs' night post after he was lynched was fake self-pres

still wanna hear from the mighty quiet bern-dog

27 players to start
4 dead mafia.
8 dead civs.

How many of the 15 remaining players are mafia? Are there neutrals?

If toogs had an unstoppable hit and Eagles was not on his team, would he not have used it on Eagles?

27 players to start
4 dead mafia.
8 dead civs.

How many of the 15 remaining players are mafia? Are there neutrals?

I think we're looking at 2 or 3 more. One being a GF based on the Thor write up. Was your role and indy that had to be found by civ or recruitable both ways?

I think tcc's dumbtell plus the end of last round clears him

I think mako's dumbtell also clears him (unfortunate, ethically speaking)

might be time for the cop to come out

What does my ethnicity have to do with anything?

Don't misunderestimate me, man.

So basically, Toogs, Townie, DV7 and Tim walk into a mafia chat. Who doesn't want to kill Eagles?

yes, i would think toogs would want to kill eagles if possible. i noticed this but wanted to go back and understand what happened when with stones.

Is that a toogs play. Y'all know him.

No. In fact, he’s probably furious at himself for doing it.

tWTUVql.gif

I think we're looking at 2 or 3 more. One being a GF based on the Thor write up. Was your role and indy that had to be found by civ or recruitable both ways?

I was a vanilla civ by default but recruitable by either side if found. I'm obviously locked in a civ after Gat/Da found me.

Thanos has 3 stones at this point correct? Going back to read the thread to see which ones he has, what character has them, and who has hinted at that character.

Im like 95% certain that Shiny was a civ that would become mafia if i didn't find her by a certain point. In other words, a passive recruitment by mafia. I assumed it would happen by a specific night or if Thanos gets X number of stones.

Kinda cool idea from a movie perspective, TBH.

I was a vanilla civ by default but recruitable by either side if found. I'm obviously locked in a civ after Gat/Da found me.

Does your role say if found for the mafia side as well?

If so, then there must be a mafia recruiter.

Thanos has 3 stones at this point correct? Going back to read the thread to see which ones he has, what character has them, and who has hinted at that character.

My best guess is that Thanos has three stones. Started with one and got one from Thos and Hawkeye but who knows? No one knows who has the stones except for the mafia after they kill a holder, right?

Back