• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Fucking deleted my post

• Thanos started with 1 stone
  • Thanos gains a second stone on N1 when Nonny/Vision dies (#314)
  • Toogs role says "should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player"
  • View on whether or not Toogs could kill Eaglez at that point depends on how you view "acquire 2 Infinity Stones". Is it 2 in addition to the initial one? Or is it 2 including the initial one?
  • No stone changes hands on N2 (#611 through 613)
  • No stone changes hands on N3 (#833)
  • No stone changes hands on N4 (#1127)
  • Toogs is lynched at the end of D5
  • Thanos gains another stone on N5 when Da/Star Lord dies (#1293)

Fucking deleted my post

• Thanos started with 1 stone
  • Thanos gains a second stone on N1 when Nonny/Vision dies (#314)
  • Toogs role says "should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player"
  • View on whether or not Toogs could kill Eaglez at that point depends on how you view "acquire 2 Infinity Stones". Is it 2 in addition to the initial one? Or is it 2 including the initial one?
  • No stone changes hands on N2 (#611 through 613)
  • No stone changes hands on N3 (#833)
  • No stone changes hands on N4 (#1127)
  • Toogs is lynched at the end of D5
  • Thanos gains another stone on N5 when Da/Star Lord dies (#1293)

So if you believe that Thanos needs 2 stone in addition to the one he starts with, there's no way toogs could've used the power to kill eaglez.

eagles not the play yet
you 100% save the strongman in case you have a cop claim
this isn't hard people

will be back before deadline for a rearead

geah. hate this "be back" crap. its a rommy maf tell.

So if you believe that Thanos needs 2 stone in addition to the one he starts with, there's no way toogs could've used the power to kill eaglez.

Right, I see it now. I was using the reference on page 1 to view the death announcements but they don't include the part about the stones. Oops.

geah. hate this "be back" crap. its a rommy maf tell.

Well, he basically claimed civ special so I don't think that's the right vote today. Would love to hear what he has to say. He's also voted for mafia three days in a row. He also killed Toogs.

I think eagles has been rollblocked every night

I'm good to back off him and get somebody else up there with ph

switch to no vote

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da (civ), Juice, Eagles, gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern, toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

Going back to round 3...

* would more than the 1 mafia stack on Townie when there is a chance to save him?
* would 2 mafia be on redwing?

Townie and Toogs could have tied up WFU03 but why not? DV7 putting himself out there...too much risk

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da (civ), Juice, Eagles, gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern, toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

Going back to round 3...

* would more than the 1 mafia stack on Townie when there is a chance to save him?
* would 2 mafia be on redwing?

Townie and Toogs could have tied up WFU03 but why not? DV7 putting himself out there...too much risk

I'm also fine with revisiting WFU03, his claim was weak at best (I mean, he didn't say he was Groot, so...)

Rommy isn't maf. This is not maf rommy. He is the strongest civ read in this game outside of the confirmed

Says maf ryala.

I don't disagree with the civ read on rommy. i have him civ too which is why i said "geah". I don't want to see things that make me doubt that read and its a tell i've noticed of his. doesn't mean its always right.

I gotta step away for a bit, but I'm cool with ph and ryla being looked at

ryla

not sold on: bern (is he still reading through for stones?), redwing, or wf03

also, bym has skated pretty free the whole game, so has sd3

Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post

I did a super quick read to catch up. So far DV7 and Townie seem most mafia like to me. I don't remember what DV7 is like as a civ, but this looks mafia to me.

DV7

Says lead vote getter who is not for sure going looks like maf; votes for someone with no votes 25 mins from deadline.

^^^ for if townie is mafia.

Eaglez post that seems relevant right now...

Ph (2) - WFU03, mako
ryala (2) - shiny, Juice
Eagles (1) - GoalieMom

YTV: GAT, Eagles, rommy, ryala, redwing, bym, Ph, bern, SD3, tcc

Eagles could easily be mafia but I will wait for Rommy who has earned a strong civ reputation and now claimed civ special before I put a vote on him.

***ryala***

He did soft claim and ask for protection. But i think we need Rommy and Eaglez to duke it out here.

Three options:

1) protection ignored Rommy's request and protected Eaglez again
2) Eaglez is lying and protection was not on him and protected Rommy instead
3) we have more than 1 protection and they somehow were able to coordinate who each protective role would cover

3 seems more far-fetched than Rommy claiming groot.

Back