• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

3. Doesn't really matter because claiming their roles is the potential problem.

I'm Captain Marvel -- vanilla civ

jail me because I think there's a good chance I have a stone based on my list of who is whom/claimed

WFU03 (4) - shiny, Ph, bym, rommy
Juice (3) - ryala, GoalieMom, WFU03
ryala (2) - Juice, SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

YTV: None

Still don’t fully believe Rommy, but I’m ride or dying on Hakeem.

It should be obvious that I'm falcon, vanilla civvy. I doubt I have a stone so I'm probably a safe kill.

WFU03 (5) - shiny, Ph, bym, rommy, Juice
Juice (3) - ryala, GoalieMom, WFU03
ryala (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

YTV: None

WFU03, Falcon, vanilla civ, has been lynched by the town.

You are Sam Wilson, also known as Falcon. Formerly of the U.S. Air Force, you became friends with Captain America and have been his right hand as he adjusts to living in modern times. In this game, you are a vanilla civ.

Night moves have until 5pm.

As the town woke up, rommy, Black Panther, civ jailkeeper, was found dead.

You are T’Challa, King of Wakanda and holder of the mantle of the Black Panther. You are a brilliant tactician and warrior, but your people have preferred to live with their true powers shrouded in secrecy. Few have been privy to your stores of vibranium and the technology you have developed using the powerful material. With such power, you operate as the civilian jailkeeper, able to bring those into Wakanda for protection, but also unable to utilize any powers they possess on their own. Selective use of your technological prowess can be incredibly powerful, but as Thanos and his Black Order increases in strength, it might not always be enough.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you would like to “jail”. This player will be brought to Wakanda and will be protected from any hit attempt against them, but also roleblocked. You may not jail yourself.

Day 10 starts now, ends 10:30:59am tomorrow morning.

I got roleblocked

finger point just above the head 65 feet downcourt to rommy for the assist on the way out

Back