• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Ok, pretend like I'm not Thanos and humor me for a bit.

With the numbers we have, how does it not make sense for Ryala to name his name, that person to confirm, and then we have 2 more confirmed civs?

A few possibilities:
1. We're playing some non-mafia game that involves getting all the stones as opposed to lynching/killing people. If so, screw you Gooner for telling us this was mafia.
2. You disagree with my numbers assessment.
3. Ryala is lying and doesn't have another name.

I think #3 is looking likely because I don't think #2 or #1 make sense.

im ok with voting for someone besides juice today and then jailing juice again tonight

I feel like WFU03 is hunting for info. It makes me more certain he's bad and most likely Thanos. I think we either kill him or juice here.

I've been wary of wf03 since redwing saved his ass in OT that one time and got level 1-splained that no way a mafia would ever dare do such a thing four minutes into OT

Juice (3) - ryala, rommy, GoalieMom
WFU03 (2) - shiny, Ph
ryala (2) - Juice, SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

YTV: WFU03, bym

And because Juice keeps bringing it up, I haven't voted and have been voting late lately because y'all keep liking majorities. I think we learn more without them.

I just don't understand how what I've proposed for Ryala doesn't make sense. Yet, no one seems to agree.

Ryala revealed as Doctor Strange.

Well, he said Benedict Cumberbatch.

Juice, who are you? You haven't revealed a thing.

***Juice*** (no majo's apparently now after rereading the rules)

Juice (4) - ryala, rommy, GoalieMom, WFU03
WFU03 (2) - shiny, Ph
ryala (2) - Juice, SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

YTV: bym

5 min

Ok, I'm not going to switch for the rest of the day because these last minute reveals/switches only help the mafia.

Ok, pretend like I'm not Thanos and humor me for a bit.

With the numbers we have, how does it not make sense for Ryala to name his name, that person to confirm, and then we have 2 more confirmed civs?

A few possibilities:
1. We're playing some non-mafia game that involves getting all the stones as opposed to lynching/killing people. If so, screw you Gooner for telling us this was mafia.
2. You disagree with my numbers assessment.
3. Ryala is lying and doesn't have another name.

I think #3 is looking likely because I don't think #2 or #1 make sense.

1. You get stones by killing people (and people getting killed)
2. The numbers are correct.
3. Doesn't really matter.

So far, civs with stones have been powerless civs. So someone who claims a power narrows down the list of possible stones for mafia.

Back