• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Revisiting this again..

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy (claim), Da (civ), Juice, Eagles (mafia), gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom (civ special), mako (civ), redwing (mafia), tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern (civ), toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym (claim)
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala (claim)
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

And Day 5

END OF DAY 5 VOTE COUNT (Post #1291)
toogs (5) - GoalieMom (civ special), shiny (civ), GAT (civ), Eagles (mafia), rommy (claim)
bern (4) - mako (civ), Juice, Da (civ), ryala (claim)
shiny (4) - toogs (mafia), redwing (mafia), bym (claim), Ph
ryala (1) - bern (civ)
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03 (claim)
rommy (1) - tcc

Would there be 3rd mafia on Shiny to try and save Toogs? Again if 03 is mafia, there was no need for his mafia to stack on him like they did in the 1st round

Knowing what I know, I can’t see a reasonable possibility that Ryala is mafia and don’t know why others can.

agreed. plus he knew i was jailer like 4 days ago and didnt kill me

There has to be more information to come out.

Revisiting this again..

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy (claim), Da (civ), Juice, Eagles (mafia), gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom (civ special), mako (civ), redwing (mafia), tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern (civ), toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym (claim)
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala (claim)
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

And Day 5

END OF DAY 5 VOTE COUNT (Post #1291)
toogs (5) - GoalieMom (civ special), shiny (civ), GAT (civ), Eagles (mafia), rommy (claim)
bern (4) - mako (civ), Juice, Da (civ), ryala (claim)
shiny (4) - toogs (mafia), redwing (mafia), bym (claim), Ph
ryala (1) - bern (civ)
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03 (claim)
rommy (1) - tcc

Would there be 3rd mafia on Shiny to try and save Toogs? Again if 03 is mafia, there was no need for his mafia to stack on him like they did in the 1st round

To what end? Why not switch to Bern who had civ votes on him?

Why are we not pushing SD3? He’s the most critical of Ryala.

Why are we not pushing SD3? He’s the most critical of Ryala.

eagles cleared him for his vote on knight d1 and he's been skating since. didn't like the clear then, called it out later, but i guess it's fine. he had other posts d1 that would be really tough to do if mafia. worth an iso

Juice (3) - ryala, rommy, GoalieMom
WFU03 (2) - shiny, Ph
ryala (2) - Juice, SD3

YTV: WFU03, bym, tcc

Just under 30 min left

So he was cleared by the shifty mafia player. His votes are crap unless there’s a run on mafia.

Knowing what I know, I can’t see a reasonable possibility that Ryala is mafia and don’t know why others can.

Can you share more? Sure seems like he’s lying about night 4

Can you share more? Sure seems like he’s lying about night 4

That he came out as a even night watcher not knowing there was an odd night tracker out there. Seems a bit too risky to put out that kind of specificity unless it’s true.

Townie - Cull Obsidian, Mafia Janitor: You are Cull Obsidian, the most powerful warrior in the Black Order. As a savage warrior, you have the ability to completely extinguish someone without a trace. As such, should Thanos acquire 5 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and prevent the player’s role from being revealed to the town. The role will be revealed to the mafia team. The player’s character will still be revealed to the town. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Tim - Ebony Maw, Mafia Roleblocker/Silencer: You are Ebony Maw, member of the Black Order. You have powerful telekinetic abilities that allow you to control most of your surroundings. This control allows you to operate as the mafia roleblocker. During a night phase, you may select a player that you would like to block from performing all actions. This ability has a one-night cooldown (i.e., you may not use it on consecutive nights). Additionally, if Thanos is able to acquire 4 Infinity Stones, you will gain a one-time silencing power. During a night phase after Thanos acquires a 4th Infinity Stone, you may select a player to silence. That player will only be allowed to post once during the following day phase and the post may only contain a vote for a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must be the one who silences that player.

????? - Proxima Midnight, Mafia ????: You are Proxima Midnight, a prominent member of the Black Order. Your spear is capable of drastic harm based on how it is thrown and who it is used against, becoming a multi-pronged lance of poisonous energy that follows their target, never missing. As such, should Thanos acquire 3 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to [insert power here] against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

toogs - Corvus Glaive, Mafia Strongman: You are Corvus Glaive, a powerful warrior in the Black Order. Your blade is strong enough to pierce through vibranium, a valuable tool when fighting against the Avengers and their allies. As such, should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Based on what we know about the Black Order roles, we can piece this together about Proxima Midnight, the lone maf along with Thanos (GF). The description is just copy and paste from Wikipedia.

Feel free to correct anything here. More coming.

Mafia may have used Proxima's power after Night 5 when they killed Star-Lord.

I feel like WFU03 is hunting for info. It makes me more certain he's bad and most likely Thanos. I think we either kill him or juice here.

I still think ***ph*** is the play...but i have been wrong many time

I've been wary of wf03 since redwing saved his ass in OT that one time and got level 1-splained that no way a mafia would ever dare do such a thing four minutes into OT

Back