• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i almost forgot about the nerds from mt. taper!

don’t know why this memory sticks out so much, but it became a joke for whatever reason, but in 02 or 03 the mt taper boys (they would tape the backs of their jerseys together) visited us (grimsley) for a cross country meet. they were so much better that their top 5-10 guys didn’t even participate and instead just trained by running around our course for hours. the rest of the team handily whooped us anyway.

our team (like 100 people) was a complete joke as is obvious, for practice we’d just run a mile to the field and play ultimate.

I'm surprised Door Dash or Grub Hub haven't figured out a way in CA to deliver pot. There are a number of pot delivery services.

I'm surprised Door Dash or Grub Hub haven't figured out a way in CA to deliver pot. There are a number of pot delivery services.

You’re surprised a nation-wide company doesn’t deliver a drug that is still federally illegal?

Yeah probably a logistical mess. Think their drivers are contractors too.

don’t know why this memory sticks out so much, but it became a joke for whatever reason, but in 02 or 03 the mt taper boys (they would tape the backs of their jerseys together) visited us (grimsley) for a cross country meet. they were so much better that their top 5-10 guys didn’t even participate and instead just trained by running around our course for hours. the rest of the team handily whooped us anyway.

our team (like 100 people) was a complete joke as is obvious, for practice we’d just run a mile to the field and play ultimate.

Hoping phan remembers this

I remember sitting the varsity teams a couple times

We had like a 50 week duel meet win streak we lost my junior year, I think at NW Guilford?

Don’t remember the tape

Sorry I didn’t deliver on any good CT content last night folks. I tend to get pretty comatose when we take edibles so I was just kind of sunken into my couch. Also potentially that edible was a bit more than 20 mg. Our friend who works at a dispensary made them herself and mailed them to us so it’s kind of a grab bag. Another sensational day here in NC. Took the dogs for a long walk this morning then rode our bikes downtown to grab coffee (zero contact ftw) and social distanced for a bit at the park with some friends.

We have soooo many edibles in the house and it’s weird how they all differ. I’ve got these 2.5 candies that’s do way more damage than the 10mg gummies and gum we have.

I think the sweet spot is 5 mg personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back