• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was out in LA the move for me was a bunch of 5 mg gummies you could pop every few hours and a pen cartridge for a nice blend.

I didn’t pull the trigger on a prescription here and the law in DC is so dumb. Can do deliveries but price wise the illegal market is still solid.

man above board dc is the weirdest shit i ever experienced

but the drivers are so nice

Gummies have been bad news for me recently. Maybe a bad batch or something but paranoia tends to set in. Not flying right now so I’m good with the vpen but need to figure something out.

have you tried them since you stopped? sometimes if i give myself a holiday and try another delivery system i can enjoy it again

who else is hella stoned rn

I’m not sure but I’m think I’ve been brainwashed to kill the prime minister of Malaysia.

Had a good Zoom chat tonight with a couple of bros.

Yeah we had an excellent game of codenames

We played guys vs ladies

My wife is salty the boys won when I said “lewinski for 3” with witch, night, and Bill as our final three but we won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back