• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been getting gummies consistently for the last few months and they come in a 10 pack, 40Mg per gummy...Which seems absurd but they’re tolerable. Wife takes 2 and just watches like 3 straight hours of TV while I sit in the kitchen and listen to music. The baby usually naps for half of it and then judges us for the other half.

You wife drops 80mg at a time?

North Wilkesboro gold!!! Reppin my neck of the woods RJ. You probably bought from some converted shiners.

It just showed up once a year. We didn't ask questions.

The most pot we ever saw(nice euphemism) was the African which was acid an acid induced mistake. Our friend's sister was going to Emory. She was dating a Nigerian diplomat's son (even back in the day Nigeria was trying to get into the game). He came back from vacation with a shoulder bag (five pounds) and a suitcase (20 pounds) filled with pot. He had immunity. They couldn't open it.

Our friend went to visit his sister and pick up the shoulder bag. They were tripping at Emory and he mistakenly brought back the suitcase. It took some time, but we got rid of it all and paid her BF back. It was like the Wild West. Random people were stopping us on campus.

The only wilder thing than that was when a couple of friends and I went to the Post Office. One of my friends had a ticket that he had a package at the desk. We picked it up and it was a circular tin of cookies from his sister at Berkeley. We were high and finished the cookies quickly only to find that there was a false bottom. We pulled the divider out. There was a note an a whole bunch of little pills that looked like barrels. The note said it was clinical LSD and not to take more than one at a time.

Well, the campus had a lot of fun for a month or so. There were lots of people sitting on frat walls watching the light show on The Quad or we thought it was.

When did weed quantity go from pounds to ounces? It's always been ounces in my lifetime.

rewatched the eagles documentary last night. so good (and long).

Lol I just lay down shit like this so phan will come pick it up

The story has been on the boards before a few times

During the African pot month, a Wake bball legend had come back to campus and gotten a 1/4 pound of the African. Almost all of the players on the bball team had gotten at least an ounce. Game day afternoon, the legend invited me to a party at one of the team leader's dorm room for after the game.

Coming down the hall to the room, the smoke was pretty thick. I knocked on the door and announced myself. One of the players was a bit too high and said something like, "he sounds white." I laughed. Our legend said I was cool and that I was the one who got them the African pot, but they were too high and freaked out.

I took off. The next day the legend and two or three of others who were in the room stopped me on The Quad to apologize and have a laugh. Oh yeah and to see if there was any more African pot left.

Whereas hash was sold in grams and quarter ounces, pot was not sold in quantities less than an ounce.

Some of us can enjoy ourselves without being dicks to others. Of course, that is a great deflection for your own micro-dick.

No projection whatsoever. It's psych 101.

It's much like those who bully people online because they got bullied in real life or were the outcasts while dreaming of being included by those other than fellow outsiders.

Lol, I was just poking fun at your storytelling.

Not following the progression from that to micro-dicks

rj the "psych 101" of projection is a displacement of your own trait onto another unprovoked

you brought micro-dicks into the conversation

you are insecure about your micro-dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back