• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I was just poking fun at your storytelling.

Not following the progression from that to micro-dicks

Taking pot shots is taking pot shots. There can be pot shots back.

It's also why I don't post the best stories. There's a point at which being a pinata becomes less and less fun. Too many look to be like a heat seeking missile for ways to mock. It's too bad the loudest mouths have this as a core reason for posting.

I loved those stories rj

My stories are boring. I sold weed to frats. It was easy. They were rich and liked weed.

rj they like your stories homie

just don't say people have a micro penis and yr good

i have been in a huge cyberpunk mood for the last two weeks and just nothing is satisfying it

Yea, RJ stories are great. This whole exchange started bc I said I liked the RJ story lol

It's because you have a micro-dick.

Why can’t we all just be satisfied with our respective dicks man? What do we have to prove? Dicks are dicks. Growers and showers, size of the boat and motion of the ocean. Let’s just love each other’s dicks on this here Chat Thread.

I loved those stories rj

My stories are boring. I sold weed to frats. It was easy. They were rich and liked weed.

There is a sometimes poster who was one of the two main guys at Lambda Chi back in the day. Basically, it was Lambda Chis, a couple of PIKAs and three or four free agents. But everyone knew each other and were friends.

Wake was one of the original venues for what you guys call Molly or Ecstasy. We never knew if it was a local urban legend or the truth that a local bio-chemist know as Tom figured out how to synthesize MDA. The legend is he sold the formula and process to the mob but left out one step to keep them from killing him right away, but not telling them kept him on the run. Or it could have been his excessive use made him insanely paranoid.

There was one guy on campus Tom trusted enough to know where to find him. For a while, Tom wouldn't sell raw amounts like grams. You'd bring him a list of how much each person buying weighed and he'd dole out the proper dosage for each of us. If I remember correctly, it was something like .8 times your weight in kilos for a part of gram (if you weighed 160 pounds your dose would be 144 mgs). It was as close to 100% pure as a chemist could make it.

Tom and the Deac got completely out of control. They started shooting heroin (which was really hard to get back then) to come down off the MDA. At that point, we decided it wasn't worth it to do it any more.

For the vinyl records fans, two football players (one of whom died last year) and I rolled a joint using the paper in Cheech & Chong's Big Bambu album. It took something between 1/2 and a full ounce. I don't remember exactly. Needless to say, it lasted more than one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back