• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Of course, you could have rather pointed out that certain statements seem racist or could be understood as racist instead of suggesting a person is racist.

I know you know that, so it was intentional.

If somebody says a lot of racist shit, then are they a racist? At what point is somebody a racist?

Of course, it’s possible to simply object to being labeled racist without resorting to intentionally inflammatory “kind of Jew... Nazi” criticism.

But y’all just keep at it if you’d rather.

Man, fuck you. Honestly. Do you know what bullshit you’re enabling? Do you know what a kapo is? I’ve been called worse by people like you and RJ, but it doesn’t mean I have to tolerate it on a message board.

Honestly, why have mods if this is the level of discourse we’re going to have on here.

“like you”

Yep. Sounds about par for the course.

Do you know what a kapo is? You should look it up before you continue to defend RJ.

I grew up Jewish in Winston-Salem, so I’ve been called just about every Jewish slur in the book, most of the time by people who say racist things but aren’t racists. Good country people.

All of that is to say that I’m not going to tolerate being called a kapo on this message board.

I think you are quite right to object to that highly offensive and inflammatory accusation.

I also think rj doesn’t have a consciously racist bone in his body (so to speak).

I think you are quite right to object to that highly offensive and inflammatory accusation.

I also think rj doesn’t have a consciously racist bone in his body (so to speak).

I'm not interested in speculating about RJ's bone composition and/or density, but when somebody uses an anti-Semitic slur at me, I'm not going to give them the benefit of any doubt or quibble about the difference between saying racist things and being a racist. I guess that's a difference between me and you.

Do you know what a kapo is? You should look it up before you continue to defend RJ.

I grew up Jewish in Winston-Salem, so I’ve been called just about every Jewish slur in the book, most of the time by people who say racist things but aren’t racists. Good country people.

All of that is to say that I’m not going to tolerate being called a kapo on this message board.

I can't prove my point any better than you have proven it for me.

It's perfectly OK for you to call me every name in the book. It's perfectly OK for you cyber-bully me for years. It's perfectly OK for you to make up shit about me and quintuple down on your hate-filled insults, but God forbid you are treated the same you treat others.

BUT when I treat you like you treat me, you cry like the hypocritical, dishonest, humungous bitch that you are.

(I must apologize to the wonderful, loyal, loving female dogs that I have insulted comparing you to him. I am sorry. You are better than he.)

I'm not going to quote your post, but you're just an utterly deplorable person.

All I will say is that this is all very rich coming from somebody who to this day whines about Milhouse (or LK? I honestly forget) posting a supposedly anti-Semitic cartoon. Your post was 100x worse than anything ever posted by the posters you call anti-Semitic.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You clearly aren't, but you should be.

Gt15GzW.jpg

both need to apologize, imo.

I'm not interested in speculating about RJ's bone composition and/or density, but when somebody uses an anti-Semitic slur at me, I'm not going to give them the benefit of any doubt or quibble about the difference between saying racist things and being a racist. I guess that's a difference between me and you.

I am not judging ALL Jews. That would be racist.

I am judging YOU and YOU alone.

It is an historical FACT that some Jews did turn their brothers and sisters in. It's not being racist to point those disgraceful acts out to others.

It is in NO WAY anti-semitic to speak in an historically accurate manner.

Would it be "racist" to say some American turned in fellow slaves to get better treatment or would it be telling historical truth?

Again, congratulations.

I'm not going to quote your post, but you're just an utterly deplorable person.

All I will say is that this is all very rich coming from somebody who to this day whines about Milhouse (or LK? I honestly forget) posting a supposedly anti-Semitic cartoon. Your post was 100x worse than anything ever posted by the posters you call anti-Semitic.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You clearly aren't, but you should be.

Supposedly anti-semitic? That cartoon was created by HITLER's government and used to incite people on Crystalnacht.

Now your hate is proving how ignorant you are.

I don’t think strick did anything he needs to apologize for. Rj is clearly the one in the wrong here.

If we are really worried about toning down the rhetoric on this board then we all share blame. I will do my part and try to stop referencing the progressive circle jerk.

Any chance we can return to a Biden-Trump discussion.

So I just saw some odds that believe its an even race. Is that even possible?
Can one of the Board stat guys give us an update on how each battleground state is trending?

:cool:

Well he did call him a racist before RJ ever made that post.

He called him a little bit racist and justified it with shit rj has said.

Being called a little bit racist is not that bad. Not nearly bad enough to justify rj’s reaction.

We all likely hold racist ideas. RJ espousing racism is not the best way to prove to everyone he’s not racist.

Back