• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Gt15GzW.jpg

both need to apologize, imo.

I think you might be missing the point here, TK, but it may just win you entry in the crew, so have at it.

Getting negreps from Townie now, I guess for saying RJ shouldn't be banned outright and Strick should apologize for calling rj a racist before rj's post?

The crew, with their constant, incessant posting (I honestly don't know where they find the time) and herd mentality is making the board pretty terrible, but I'm not out here calling for bans.

See, never did that. You a lying POS, and you should BE BANNED!

I don't think RJ should be banned (ETA: at least for this - his creepy stalking, on the other hand), though I wouldn't be too sad to see him in time out for a few days for anti-Semitic rhetoric.

ETA: I do think it's interesting watching some of y'all flail. No matter how much you dislike me as a poster, it should be pretty easy to condemn RJ's posts as anti-Semitic and utterly unacceptable on this board. I didn't do anything to warrant that utterly disgusting response. Unless, of course, you don't think that the infamous Uncle Thomas quip was a little bit racist.

Last edited:

I have read this before, but what does it mean to ConnorEl.

ETA: Am I correct, then, to suggest that your preferred solution to this would for me to use the word "bigot" instead of "racist" when dealing with RJ's history of posting racially and ethnically problematic phrases?

Last edited:
lol smoosh will simply not be denied his deserved jouissance. enjoy!

Partly that I should be extra careful using such labels and language.

OK, so following McWhorter, I think it's pretty clear that RJ is a bigot who has expressed said bigotry in racist and anti-Semitic terms? Would you agree with that characterization?

I’d agree that you two are irreconcilably biased against one another.

And that it has nothing to do with actual racism.

lol smoosh will simply not be denied his deserved jouissance. enjoy!

I did! Thanks, TK

Sorry, I didn't explicitly condemn rj's post. I understand now that if I don't, I am immediately branded a Nazi sympathizer by the crew and will be asked to be banned.

Of course rj's post was despicable and wrong. But you know why he did it and what his actual purpose was in doing it, you're just being obtuse. The bullshit you're a racist gotchas by the crew are exhausting.

I’d agree that you two are irreconcilably biased against one another.

And that it has nothing to do with actual racism.

Have you looked up the word "kapo" yet?

I'm starting to think you have a bigger issue with me as a poster than with that word being thrown around as a personal insult towards a Jewish poster. It's disturbing, to say the least.

But you know why he did it and what his actual purpose was in doing it, you're just being obtuse.

Why did he do it, Shoo? Do you agree that I was acting like a kapo and I deserve to be called a kapo? Would RJ have called a non-Jewish poster a kapo?

Board WASPs, do yourselves a favor and google kapo and its origins before posting again. Thanks!

Back