• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Strickland's self-righteousness is exhausting.

Yeah, I'm not going to let you tell me how to feel about being called a kapo (and then being shit on by other posters in an ambiguous defense of the person who called me a kapo) on a public message board. You can dislike my politics and posting style all you want, but damn y'all. This is some truly shameful shit.

I did! Thanks, TK

Sorry, I didn't explicitly condemn rj's post. I understand now that if I don't, I am immediately branded a Nazi sympathizer by the crew and will be asked to be banned.

Of course rj's post was despicable and wrong. But you know why he did it and what his actual purpose was in doing it, you're just being obtuse. The bullshit you're a racist gotchas by the crew are exhausting.

lol. you're welcome! the Other will always be here for your identity and enjoyment.

Yeah, I'm not going to let you tell me how to feel about being called a kapo (and then being shit on by other posters in an ambiguous defense of the person who called me a kapo) on a public message board. You can dislike my politics and posting style all you want, but damn y'all. This is some truly shameful shit.

Yes, in your self-righteous zeal, you have gone from atttacking rj's character to attacking the character of people who are suggesting that you are a significant contributor to the antagonistic board rhetoric around here.

Connor hasn't engaged in any shameful shit. I haven't (here at least. and I called out rj on his comments). Neither has shoo.

OK, so following McWhorter, I think it's pretty clear that RJ is a bigot who has expressed said bigotry in racist and anti-Semitic terms? Would you agree with that characterization?

You are an ignorant piece of shit. LYING and calling me a racist over and over gets you whatever happens.

You haven't got a clue and are worse than RULZ ever was.

This from a poster who thinks it's OK to call another poster comrade, and not just once, whose family was persecuted by actual comrades. Strickland, you are a worthless hypocrite and a complete phony.

Yes, in your self-righteous zeal, you have gone from atttacking rj's character to attacking the character of people who are suggesting that you are a significant contributor to the antagonistic board rhetoric around here.

How can you not see that RJ's post goes above and beyond board rhetoric, antagonistic or otherwise? Contrary to the implication, nobody has a slur like that coming to them. Nor should they. Nobody deserves that. It's not hard to draw a line with resorting to whatabouts.

i will never understand why rjkarl wasn't banned literal years ago

the times he's taken breaks from the boards have been so fucking nice

just ban him and move on. he deserves it-- if not for this specific incredibly inappropriate post, then for the accumulation of all of the inappropriate posts he's made. it's time. he's not changing.

i've never even thought of him as racist before this; i tend to think of him as bigoted in terms of gender and sexual orientation based on his jokes. it's nice to be able to think of him in terms of racist bigotry now, too.

i think there's a temptation for many here to think that eventually rj v. (x) will resolve itself. that's just never going to happen, probably until he quite literally dies. he's always going to be here, and he's always going to be the same antagonistic, narcissistic, unaware, wontonly offensive dolt. it's exhausting, and i don't want to wait until he dies to be free of him on this fucking board

just fucking ban him already

WHY WON'T ANY OF THE FAR LEFTISTS ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION?

Is it possible to say a SPECIFIC person's acts are WRONG and EVIL without saying ALL people like that person are bad?

There is nothing wrong with using comrade.

There is nothing wrong with calling people comrade who were actually members of political parties in which they called each other comrade. Calling anyone else comrade is an ugly offensive slur. Calling people comrade, who were actually victimized by real comrades, is offensive beyond belief and should not be tolerated anywhere by anyone.

WHY WON'T ANY OF THE FAR LEFTISTS ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION?

Is it possible to say a SPECIFIC person's acts are WRONG and EVIL without saying ALL people like that person are bad?

Sure. But no need to bring his Jewishness into it. Shitty posters are shitty posters, regardless of their religions.

Sure. But no need to bring his Jewishness into it. Shitty posters are shitty posters, regardless of their religions.

Which was AFTER he had called me a RACIST for the 100th+ time, but you guys have been silent about that. Why haven't you said a single word about him doing that?

It wasn't about him being Jewish. It was about being a two-faced traitor to all around him. Which is accurate.

There’s a search function. Can you link us to multiple times strick called you racist?

Which was AFTER he had called me a RACIST for the 100th+ time, but you guys have been silent about that. Why haven't you said a single word about him doing that?

It wasn't about him being Jewish. It was about being a two-faced traitor to all around him. Which is accurate.

He was wrong. He could have called you a shitty poster without bringing racism into it.

And you could have called him a traitor without bringing Jewishness into it.

But even better, both of you could just cut this shit out and stop taking offense to things said about you by someone you’ll never meet in person.

Back