• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Do you know what a kapo is? You should look it up before you continue to defend RJ.

I grew up Jewish in Winston-Salem, so I’ve been called just about every Jewish slur in the book, most of the time by people who say racist things but aren’t racists. Good country people.

All of that is to say that I’m not going to tolerate being called a kapo on this message board.

I don't doubt you were treated this way in W-S. I was a Jew in W-S many. many years before you were born. At Wake, I was one of something like 12-15 Jewish undergrads in an era when bigotry was mostly accepted.

Having been called every name in the book, most people would have empathy for others. However, you have become exactly like your tormentors. Your first instinct is to launch into personal attacks on everyone who doesn't agree with you about any minute or major subject.

It's not just me. You are an obnoxious, name-calling, hate-filled to EVERYBODY who doesn't kiss your ass. You insult many here.

A perfect example is the disgusting way you have turned on ConnorEl. He's one of the board's good guys and has been for years. But since he said something you don't like you have grossly insulted him many times today.

As I said, you are proving who you are. It's you who needs help.

He called him a little bit racist and justified it with shit rj has said.

Being called a little bit racist is not that bad. Not nearly bad enough to justify rj’s reaction.
Calling somebody a little bit racist it's kind of like calling them a little bit pregnant. Is there is a serious concern about deescalating the board rhetoric then passive aggressive character attacks would need to stop

He called him a little bit racist and justified it with shit rj has said.

Being called a little bit racist is not that bad. Not nearly bad enough to justify rj’s reaction.

Except what I said wasn't racist.

Why won't you or anyone answer this question- Were there Jews who turned in other Jews to the Nazis?

This is an historical fact and in no way demeans Jews as a whole. Thus, it's not racist.

Calling somebody a little bit racist it's kind of like calling them a little bit pregnant. Is there is a serious concern about deescalating the board rhetoric then passive aggressive character attacks would need to stop

It's not like Strickland hasn't called me a racist dozens of times. How come that's OK to everyone?

RJ if somebody said that to you you would totally flip your shit.

If my posts on here made people think I was a bit racist then I’d probably take some time to examine why I was coming off that way, whether it was the words I was using or the thoughts I had. Just digging in deeper and getting defensive wouldn’t be a good look.

RJ if somebody said that to you you would totally flip your shit.

Which is exactly WHY I said it. Being reasonable, trying to reach out in a civil manner, ignoring him and other actions didn't work.

There's a point at which the only choice is something like I did.

Maybe if some people held him accountable, he would change. I am an optimist, but even I don't think that would happen. Who knows maybe people should try?

If my posts on here made people think I was a bit racist then I’d probably take some time to examine why I was coming off that way, whether it was the words I was using or the thoughts I had. Just digging in deeper and getting defensive wouldn’t be a good look.

Only fools would think I'm racist. I treat fools how they deserve to be treated.

So kind of like how Strickland did with Connor instead of examining his own contribution to the board rhetoric around here?

Last edited:
And I will freely admit that I'm guilty of exasperating board rhetoric around here at times.

BTW, it's almost Noon EDT and Forbes hasn't offered anyone today. What's going on?

RJ’s logic is akin to “I only called him an n-word, because he was acting like an n-word.”

rj should no longer have posting privileges on these boards. He’s done enough by now to earn a permanent ban. He’s a detriment to our community.

Honestly, he’s worse than Keeper. At least we knew Keeper was an old asshole who trolled and led theReff around on a leash. RJ is frequently racist and always unhinged.

RJ’s logic is akin to “I only called him an n-word, because he was acting like an n-word.”

But that's not what I did.

MHB, in your world can you say a specific person is bad without saying everyone in his group is bad?

Back