• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

Im not 100% sure what knight is doing. My assumption is he is playing the "I always die day 1" card, but cant tell if its real or fake. He also is not likely to die today. Weird.

Im not 100% sure what knight is doing. My assumption is he is playing the "I always die day 1" card, but cant tell if its real or fake. He also is not likely to die today. Weird.

give me a crossbow and I'll see to it that he dies tonight

I’ve never known Knight to drive the conversation before.

*Try to drive the conversation before.

VOTE COUNT as of post 524

tejas (4) gouda, ryala, rommy, GAT
numbers (4) bym, sd3, 14, da
toogs (3) tejas, goalie, ph
redwing (2) juice, damo
parlay (2) knight, toogs
knight (2) dv7, redwing
ph (1) mako
juice (1) jman
GAT (2) numbers, parlay
eagles (1) nonny

YTV Eagles

I like you and want you to play. I just want you... to play.

This is good.
I haven't gotten...to play past 1:30 on Monday in weeks. So basically I'm being punished for reading but not posting dumb banter and a schedule that clears up around 1:30.

redwing

I’ve never known Knight to drive the conversation before.

*Try to drive the conversation before.

ohhh you got yokes! You must like yokes!

So two gay women walk into a bar.

"Sorry, bar is closed," says the bartender, "Covid and shit."

The two gay women go home stopping at the gas station to pick up some mead, wine, and beer first.

You may continue talking but votes do not count.

FINAL VOTE COUNT PLEASE PM WITH ISSUES

VOTE COUNT as of post 531

numbers (5) bym, sd3, 14, da, eagles
tejas (4) gouda, ryala, rommy, GAT
redwing (3) juice, damo, ph
toogs (2) tejas, goalie
parlay (2) knight, toogs
knight (2) dv7, redwing
ph (1) mako
juice (1) jman
GAT (2) numbers, parlay
eagles (1) nonny

Numbers, Indy, Gollum, has died:

You are Gollum

Gollum: Each night you may choose between hitting and investigation immune. If all the Forces of Darkness are destroyed you may opt for both choices. Your identity is never at risk of being discovered by the Witch King of Angmar. If you die with the ring during a night turn, it will be returned to a random member of town. You may pass the ring to another player at any time, day or night by PMing a moderator your instructions. If the ring is destroyed, you automatically die.

Win Condition: You win if you are the last player alive and you have the one ring.

NIGHT MOVES TO ME, YOU HAVE UNTIL 11:05, ALL PLAYERS MAY RESUME POSTING, VOTING DOES NOT COUNT DURING NIGHT

The only thing that sucks about Numbers dying is the votes on him are not alignment determinative. :(

Back