• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

that’s an interesting vote given where this round is

I don't feel strongly enough about Numbers to push him 2 up.

I don't want to vote knight (as noted). I don't like toogs here yet. Want to see his tone today.

The other option was Tejas. And i didn't read the Toogs retaliation vote as being anything.

Im really disappointed that we're not even considering policy-lynching dv7. there have to be consequences.

***parlay***

Knight's claim sucked on every level. But lynching him now is probably -ev.

So you hate knights claim, but you vote with him?

I agree that voting knight today is unproductive & Toog hasn’t done any of his normal mafia shit yet either.

Im not gonna go all PC here, but guessing you are young. Gay jokes were pretty common place in society in the 90s.

Yeah. I used to make jokes when I was in middle school in the 1990s as well.

What's your point?

***Switch to GAT***

Faux frustration over the lack of policy lynch plus while I don’t believe Knight one way or the other about his claim, I don’t think he’s the day one lynch either way.

Im really disappointed that we're not even considering policy-lynching dv7. there have to be consequences.

***parlay***

Knight's claim sucked on every level. But lynching him now is probably -ev.

well alright then

I agree that voting knight today is unproductive & Toog hasn’t done any of his normal mafia shit yet either.

What do you make of Toogs coming in this am and saying he missed Knights claim even though he quoted it last night?

I was also against gay marriage when I was in middle school. But I was 13 fucking years old, grew up, and learned some shit along the way.

For instance, gay marriage is just as fine as hetero-marriage because it is two people that love each other and want to test that love to its potential breaking point by arguing about mundane shit until they realize how stupid they are both being by arguing about mundane shit.

What do you make of Toogs coming in this am and saying he missed Knights claim even though he quoted it last night?

More like what do i make of someone trying to make something out of something done by someone who was clearly shitfaced, amirite?

Yeah. I used to make jokes when I was in middle school in the 1990s as well.

What's your point?

Well, that if 100% of the gay jokes you have ever heard in your life were on the message board, you are either really young or lived like off the grid growing up. He clarified - I was just curious.

***Switch to GAT***

Faux frustration over the lack of policy lynch plus while I don’t believe Knight one way or the other about his claim, I don’t think he’s the day one lynch either way.

Stop explaining shit. Its fucking D1.

Meh, I took Toogs to be a man that doesnt get shitfaced so easily. Just seemed like normal Toogs to me last night

Assuming all the gay conversation is posting restriction between Frodo and Sam?

Back